The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What hosting companies would you NOT recommend?

Dean!

Awesome
affiliate
What hosting companies would you not recommend anybody use and why?

The main two I would strongly suggest you don't use are hostgator and sharkhost based on my experiences with them. Hostgator is quick to suspend and sharkhost is never up.

I can't say I have come across a bad host in a while myself however back when I first started out I used GoDaddy which I at first thought was a great host but then the problems started, bad customer support and really poor uptime. I am not too sure if this is still the case now but from that poor experience I wouldn't go back to them and use them as a host.

For awhile I had a personal grudge against my current host provider cause of their slow reaction to billing dispute that nearly shut down my forum. But it's been awhile so I'm all good now. I can't think of any specific company I'd say to avoid. Probably one that offers too limited of bandwidth for traffic or has lots of down time.

I would never use GoDaddy hosting to host my website. I wouldnt mind using them to register domain names if i didnt use 123-Reg, but not for hosting. I recommend HostGator for hosting.

banners
Back