The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Format of Template to Use

King Conga

So, I'm working on an affiliate marketing site that takes dozens of consumer reviews of a product, then I throw them all together and use AI to create 2 (Pro vs. Con) composite reviews of all the reviews, and I average all the stars for a final score. My objective is to provide to all the readers a quick goto site to see how dozens and dozens of users like a given product without having to read all those reviews. So, I'm not sure if I should use an eCommerce template since I AM kind of selling the product, but it's not your typical product review? Thanks mates.

I am not sure about the classic e-commerce template as the focus here is more on product review than on some direct selling, what I imagine in my head when you present this info is that the best UX would be to have something like 2 columns that stand one to another and where the first one represent the pros of the product and the second cons (based on users reviews). Think you could surely find something that looks like that, it will be easiest to follow everything that way, just like some kind of a table that contains every important data about each product's aspect.

www.envato.com
////////////////////////////

I roll my own templates usually usually adapting one I have already made and repurposing it.

Do you mean template or do you really mean a "site boilerplate"?
A real template is a container shell that uses data and text injection using interpreter scripting (PHP, Python, Ruby, other).

banners
Back