The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What does your username mean?

Eminem

affiliate
So,

What does your username mean? If it's a name...let us know whose name it is :D

My nick is Eminem which you all know is a rap star ;) I like his raps and therefore addicted to the nick and his raps ;)

What about you?

Nintendo rocks!! All other video game systems should be banned!!! When I first discovered a webmaster message board back in 2000 Nintendo was the only kind of sites I had so I registered as Nintendo. If I could go back in time I would register as 'Wacko' every where!! :D:D:D:D

Ninno da Wacko! You wear that title so proudly. :p

Funny name story - little different.

My MAIDEN name is Merchant. Kept my married name Buquet after divorce so it would be same as my kids. I wish I would have gone back to my maiden name. Would have been kinda funny since I'm in the biz of working with Merchants.

Hehe... mine is not a name. I was signing up for a free email account but all the usernames that i entered are not available. (including my name). So i decided that i had enough (I was stucked at the page for a super long time)... so "nuffz" was born as a short form of "enough". And it went through... Keke... Since then, i've been using this nick... Most of the time, its available, so i don't have to racked my brains for a nick and i'm used to this nick too. :D

-Anita-

My was spur of the moment.
Plus you never no how many will simply "Click Here" out of habbit :)

Well mine is "powerbyidea"

I'm an entrepreneur and I like to come up with new business ideas. So I thought it'll be interesting to create a simple nickname that describes who I am :)

Kpfingaz was a name I used from being in mobile chatrooms. It was originally "Kipadfingaz" as in "keypad fingers" but I shortened it online as I used it as the alias KP Fingaz.

My Username is my name. The capital A was me leaving my finger on shift for too long. It does not represent a split personality :)

banners
Back