The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What do you want to see here in the Copywriting forum?

copyninja

The Dojo Member
affiliate
There are some responses on the thread that made this forum possible which I'll be bringing over here. If you didn't add your input there as far as what you'd like to see in here, this is the place to make it happen. Closed mouths don't get fed, so it's time to let loose and reveal what you want to learn about writing as well as anything else that you think may be beneficial to the other members who will be embracing what this corner of CPAFix will have to offer.

Hi !

As I don´t know what you have planned for this forum, I don't want to disturb you in your preparations, but I can imagine that it would be good and clearly arranged (German order :)) to begin for each of the important topics a separate thread (articles for websites, emails, newsletters, comments, popping headlines etc. - the whole program).

Currently, it would be good for myself to see an example for a damn good Press Release.

+ one thing that I also would like to see in this forum:
to discuss article spinning (whitehat - blackhat) with recommendations for software.

To a good forum!!

I'm interested in reselling content that is in the public domain.
Want to explore the legalities and the licensing issues.

Hi !

As I don´t know what you have planned for this forum, I don't want to disturb you in your preparations, but I can imagine that it would be good and clearly arranged (German order :)) to begin for each of the important topics a separate thread (articles for websites, emails, newsletters, comments, popping headlines etc. - the whole program).

Currently, it would be good for myself to see an example for a damn good Press Release.

+ one thing that I also would like to see in this forum:
to discuss article spinning (whitehat - blackhat) with recommendations for software.

To a good forum!!

+1 for a press release writing tutorial.

Great suggestions Marc and noted. :) I also will be getting some of my resources together to start a thread of writing blogs that are good inspiration which also serve as a great learning resource for those who are trying to either develop or perfect their writing skills. I'll pan through the idea for a good press release example/guide as I know that's in high demand these days. When I first started writing, press releases were barely heard of and now they're on fire.

I'm interested in reselling content that is in the public domain.
Want to explore the legalities and the licensing issues.

This is a touchy subject for me in all honesty, let me think on this one.

I would love to see a guide to writing headlines and short copy for ads etc. The long copy won't get read without great short copy to grab the reader by the lapels.

I would love to see a guide to writing headlines and short copy for ads etc. The long copy won't get read without great short copy to grab the reader by the lapels.

Yet another awesome suggestion! Headlines are where it's at and I'll definitely pull something together on it. :)

How about- Tips on Sales Persuasions? and +1 for

This Forum should have all the resources one needs to know about Writing a Copy .
I will also try to come up with some strong Ebooks on Copywriting , just for the newbies - What do you Think CopyNinja?

Sorry that I've been out of touch for the past few months, I had to hit the road and start working. I've already got some great resource compilations and I'll be adding some great posts to help everyone out. It's been a while, but I'll make it worth the wait. ;-)

Sorry that I've been out of touch for the past few months, I had to hit the road and start working. I've already got some great resource compilations and I'll be adding some great posts to help everyone out. It's been a while, but I'll make it worth the wait. ;-)

Welcome back my good man, everything ok?

I found the best copywriting courses are ones that are the easiest to read or listen to. Halbert to me is the most intriguing, he makes you want to read and listen to more. Also everything Dan Kennedy has, is good too. Jason Fladlien's stopwatch copywriting is easy on the brain, and gives you a nice roadmap to follow and copy. ( newbie friendly) Some of Halbert and Kennedy's material may be a bit much
If you get on Ben Settles email list he can give you a flavor of writing emails

I want to see how many copywriters have succeeded here. Moreover, I want to know/learn more about key words, news letter, and other copywriting techniques that can help me develop my skills in copywriting.

You guys wanted it, my guide that's being posted as we speak will cover tons of things to get the minds working around here. I'll follow up probably within the next couple of weeks with a big ass list of the best blog posts from the pros covering the most critical areas of writing. Sorry for being idle, but the upcoming additions should make it well worth the wait to get this forum kicking up a lot of dust around here.

banners
Back