The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what do you value in a host?

Customer support, no overselling, reputation and integrity.

Price isn't usually an issue for me. Shared hosting packages are generally cheap anyway and I would prefer to pay for a decent host than use a bargain basement host.

I think value for money always has to be a consideration in anything you buy - but that doesn't always necessarily mean going for the cheapest or for the host that offers the biggest numbers (or in some cases, unlimited resources!).

[Tsohost] Darren;76752 said:
I think value for money always has to be a consideration in anything you buy - but that doesn't always necessarily mean going for the cheapest or for the host that offers the biggest numbers (or in some cases, unlimited resources!).

Agree. Value for money and price are two separate things...

reputation for me too as long is not an overseller, if i see 25 GB disk space and 500 TB bandwidth for 5 $ i don't go with them.

Not really sure how reputation is based, I actually don't usually interact with anyone about web hosts before choosing one. (all the "web host review" sites are fake anyway)
So it goes like this:
1. Reliability (uptime)
2. Support (how fast they answer my questions, knowledge when it comes to complicated stuff)
3. Price

banners
Back