The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do you think about this project?

crysper

Hey guys,

We started a smaller project following a popular trend in startup/tech space - curated resources directory. We picked the landing page category, to help affiliates find much easier resources for landing page building, tweaking, tracking and optimization.

So far there are 12 categories, with 110 items.

It's an experimental project in this space, that's why we need your feedback. BTW, it's still on beta, so if you find issues or grammatical mistakes, etc, please let us know.

1. What do you think about this approach? In startup space these directories are very popular, but affiliate marketing is a total different market.
2. What features would you like? Rating/votes, comments, sorting, etc?
3. Are there any other categories that would you like to see?

If you have a website/blog or an email list targeted towards affiliate marketers, or even if you own an affiliate network and you are willing to spread the word/share to your audience or link back to our directory, we'll gladly add your link on the front-page or right sidebar on a "Supporter list".

Here's the website LandingPage.center

@crysper I like your site and I appreciate having resources all in one place.

I know you're in Beta but I could not see the images on the home page, I got those little grey squares but might just be me.

Would a search bar be a good idea?

I noticed that the image leading to The Dojo does not bear an affiliate link. You might want to do that, make some $$$. :)

I think a rating/commenting or review system of some sort is a good idea. I always read the comments and reviews before deciding to download or invest time in something.

Don't have an affiliate marketing blog but I will tweet you this weekend. :)

Thanks @azgold for your feedback.

Are you still getting squares instead of icons on homepage?

Search-bar is a good idea, once we get more items. I'm thinking on what voting system to use, i want to keep it simple.

Thanks @azgold for your feedback.

Are you still getting squares instead of icons on homepage?

Search-bar is a good idea, once we get more items. I'm thinking on what voting system to use, i want to keep it simple.

Nope, all is well now, thx! No more little grey squares in FireFox. Have been looking through the site again this morning, really like it!

banners
Back