The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do you think about promoting through articles?

Userofmoney

Hi all. I'm new in it and have some questions. What do you think about promoting through articles? Is it gives some results? At this time i'm using eCommerce Journal to promote my website. This site very serious and trusted on the internet. I have only direct users for my website. What site do you use to advertise your website and get direct users? :confused: Thank you for your answer.

P.S It will be better if you post sites about e-commerce. Thank you at once. :)

I think promoting through articles is excellent. I use ezinearticles.com for one, then several others to promote my sites. The articles stay around forever, and you will get traffic from them.

It is an excellent way to promote as you can link back to the site on e-commerce or whatever your subject is.

Also, with ezine articles you can put feeds on your blog and have your articles there also.

Hope this helps.

Sierra :)

Submitting to article directories is a great way to generate traffic. Others can use your articles on their related sites as long as they use your bio at the end, which means more visibility for you. Here are three other article directories you can submit to:
Submit Articles & Ezines - Free Article Submission & Article Directory
Article Search Engine Directory: GoArticles.com
ArticlesOn.com, Free Content, Free Articles, Free Article Database & Free Article Submission.

I have heard it's usually best to go with the ones with higher PR ranking.

With the changes that Google makes in its algorithm that would drop your traffic and ranking overnight, article marketing should be one of your best bets in keeping your website in the stream of traffic flow.

I have a blog/forum post coming out later today that has a ton of good
article marketing tips and resources for you guys. It will be a stand alone post,
but I'll try to remember to come back to this thread and link to it.

Here ya go... lots of great free info on article marketing.

<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/general-topics-affiliate-forum/10273-article-marketing-affiliates-huge-free-resource.html">Article Marketing for Affiliates - Huge Free Resource</a>

Article marketing is an absolutely phenomenal way to generate traffic. Its free promotes the use of the written English language and gets your readers to understand you and your business before they even enter the site. So it captures there heart before it captures there eye on the prize.

I would recommend article marketing for any site and there are many topics you can write about, that aren't direcly related to your site so you can capture another demographic of people with cross promotion.

So get writing and send them babies out

MI
Back