The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What do you look for in your AM at any network?

W

wsmbrandon

Just wanted to pose a question to everybody.

When dealing with an AM from any network what do you like and dislike about your relationship with any AM. Don't want any names brought up please and thank you just examples of good or bad experiences. I personally am always looking for ways to be better at what I do, so hopefully with enough feedback, we can create better relationships between affiliates and account managers that are involved in this forum. So please share I have found being up front and communicating is the key to making more money which is the reason we all are here.

Here's a few:.

being available
contacting you if changes in offer terms or offer being pulled
not pushing you to run his/her offers
help with some tech stuff, e.g. placing pixels , setting up tracking.

I really appreciate when my AM actually tries to help. I've had my AM recommend 3 offers for my traffic source. 2 of the offers were dead, one was violating the TOS of the traffic source. That sucks, and was the first and last time I "worked" with that (reputable, btw) network ;).

Hey guys Gerry here I was on another network I still am this is a true story I must be there now six months or more my first day I was having issues with the site layout and just general questions so I did what anyone would do I contacted my AM so I waited 1 day I sent another email being polite the next day still no answer I sent an email letting him know I am not happy :( by the end of the first week I had called him the biggest w...er :mad: and so on. I was stressing out cause I was new to cpa and basically lost in a cpa network the funny part is that was over 6 months ago and I have yet to be graced by one of his emails LOL I still dont know how to track campaigns properly cause of this expierence & I actually made almost $100 and I still promote offers there anyway getting back to your Q I think for both parties benefit building that relationship is key to any successful venture being able to ask for assistance makes all the difference with good comunication double
the work done better profits win win sorry about going on but had to tell that one

The most important thing is quick response...Good AMs are where I know when is he/she online
and If I ask them they will send me answer in 10seconds.
One of my AMs is online 24h per day I think loool
So I love AMs who love hard working and who look for his/her job professionally.

The most annoying thing this is when my AM's don't answer or are not available. I don't expect them to be on 24/7 but I don't want to wait 5 days to ask a simple question.

They need to be available, I have too many AM's that are never online and do not care about what you are doing.
They need to keep me updated with offer statuses, some networks are very slow in informing you about dead offers.
They need to know their stuff, if I need help with anything I don't want to be passed around until it gets done. I have just dumped a couple of networks as none of their staff could advise me about anything I asked. They just forwarded my emails between themselves scratching their heads.

Main things:

- Knowing what they're talking about, surprising how many can misguide people
- Being available and replying during business hours. No good saying you have too many affiliates to handle, the network needs more AMs if that's the case
- Making an effort to get to know me a little, I always enjoy talking a bit about leisure etc. Building a strong business relationship is a lot easier once you know who you're dealing with.

banners
Back