The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What do you know about Temi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richie, i would post it here, but it's not my decision.;)

Smart,nice,friendly,helpful,informative.

Mind posting it here?

My picture is very very scary, some mothers use it to frighten naughty children and it works. I enter it in a beauty contest once, I came second, but there was only 2 contestants in the contest :)

Who would like to see a picture of the owner of UK Webmaster World (Temi). I think we should start a new thread and all vote - lol :)

GKD, if you continue this thread, I will accidentally delete you account like I did at Haabaa forums :)

Okay, here is a deal, I credit you with 400 more post at Haabaa and I will not accidentally delete you acccount here if you stay off my case :)

Thank you, you account at Haabaa has been credited with 400 post and I will not accidentally or otherwise reset you post or account here, you are a gentlman :)

Thanks Temi

Are we still allowed to continue with the 'What do you know about Temi' :topic:

Damn, I used to think I am better looking than you. Looks like dressed in a beaten up money suit you are still better looking than me. Time for some surgery, I will ask Michael Jackson to recommend the one he uses :)

And Temi uploads his picture so that people who has never seen his picture before now know what he looks like (I still look better than OWG :)

...and Temi locks this thread
------------------The End---------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back