The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What do you guys think of Chinese Affiliate?

Charleswu

affiliate
As a Chinese Affiliate,I really want to know you guys how to think about,because when I apply for some network,they often think I'm fraud.But affiliate is hard for Chinese guy.English is not my native language.So it's hard to learn and communicate.Finally,let me introduce myself.I'm a students studying in Canada.

Welcome to Affiliatefix!
Cheer up and keep doing what you do. We should confront such negative stereotying. It's all about understanding and communicating, unfortunately, there are not so many Chinese Affiliates that can speak English. Sometimes this may lead to misunderstandings and over-hasty judgements.
Btw, I speak Chinese so that's why working mostly with Chinese Affiliates. Feel free to ping me on Skype if you would like to cooperate - live:alina.m_24 or just add me in WeChat - @alina8m for further discussion.

@Charleswu , welcome to affiliatefix. First thing first... few housekeeping works. We understand you are frustrated that doesn't give the right to write what and where you want. This is a Intro thread where you introduce yourself and proclaim your self who you are and what you are looking for here.

I am moving this thread to relevant place..

Log back and create a good thread... of Introduction.

best wishes.

banners
Back