The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do pubs/affiliates look for in a great network?

Giancarlo

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Medici-Internet
Working as an affiliate manager for Medici-Internet, I've recently been curious what Affiliates/pubs look for in a top-notch network.

Also, if you're a quality publisher, do Networks come running to you? Or do you go looking for grade A networks yourself? Or is it both?

Trying to learn what affiliates look for in a network will help me break down what it is I need to do as an AM, to make my pubs happy, as well as myself. After all, its all reputation and execution right?

I want to be the best at what I do, and to prove that, I want quality pubs, saying quality things about me and my network.

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,
Gian Rios

Most important is competitive offers. At least for me, that's the first thing I look for. I sometimes check offervault.com, which doesn't have all offers, but it helps give me a decent idea (might be a good idea to try and get the offers your network runs, especially the better/higher paying ones, on there and similar sites if they aren't already)

On a similar note, competitive offers within a specific niche. So certain networks might be better for the dating niche and have the best dating offers.

Various features offered by your network helps, and may draw people in if people are looking for a specific feature, but as a newbie this is one of the last things I look for, but mostly because I'm not yet familiar with what those useful features are, what they do, and how they help. For example, ogads is big on content locking and provides content locking tools.

Finally, I'd say just having good affiliate managers who are actively trying to help out their affiliates as much as possible helps give networks a good reputation and gets them recommended to others. If you can help all your affiliates in one way or another to earn more profits by assisting with or advising on their campaigns, I'm sure they'll be grateful and readily recommend others. If you help someone and they thank you, you could eventually say that they could repay you by simply recommending your network by sharing their experience.

Working as an affiliate manager for Medici-Internet, I've recently been curious what Affiliates/pubs look for in a top-notch network.

Also, if you're a quality publisher, do Networks come running to you? Or do you go looking for grade A networks yourself? Or is it both?

Trying to learn what affiliates look for in a network will help me break down what it is I need to do as an AM, to make my pubs happy, as well as myself. After all, its all reputation and execution right?

I want to be the best at what I do, and to prove that, I want quality pubs, saying quality things about me and my network.

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,
Gian Rios

Hi there! As an affiliate, I normally expect my affiliate partner to be very supportive of my plan to succeed. They should be willing enough to work hand in hand and even go out of their way to customize their services to accommodate my needs.:)

Fortunately for me, I was able to find a great partner with my affiliate company and using their offerwall tool proved to be a wise decision for me...;)

Something that I have learned and even noted is that we need to be doing a good job wherever we are because you never know. I must say that over 80% clients that I have today are as a result of being referred to by the people I have worked with. It is something that gives me joy and happiness. It also motivates me to keep working smart and giving the best quality of my work always. I have so far three networks that approached me and I have been working with them without issues.

Most important is competitive offers. At least for me, that's the first thing I look for. I sometimes check offervault.com, which doesn't have all offers, but it helps give me a decent idea (might be a good idea to try and get the offers your network runs, especially the better/higher paying ones, on there and similar sites if they aren't already)

On a similar note, competitive offers within a specific niche. So certain networks might be better for the dating niche and have the best dating offers.

Various features offered by your network helps, and may draw people in if people are looking for a specific feature, but as a newbie this is one of the last things I look for, but mostly because I'm not yet familiar with what those useful features are, what they do, and how they help. For example, ogads is big on content locking and provides content locking tools.

Finally, I'd say just having good affiliate managers who are actively trying to help out their affiliates as much as possible helps give networks a good reputation and gets them recommended to others. If you can help all your affiliates in one way or another to earn more profits by assisting with or advising on their campaigns, I'm sure they'll be grateful and readily recommend others. If you help someone and they thank you, you could eventually say that they could repay you by simply recommending your network by sharing their experience.

Thanks for the response @Delyte ! We currently use Offervault to promote any current campaigns that we're working on, and it's definitely been getting me contacts. I also agree that competitive offers within a specific niche makes your network stand out which is always a plus.

I got into the AM field because I love marketing and working with people. So I like the aspect where you really decide you're own destiny and reputation in this industry.

Hi there! As an affiliate, I normally expect my affiliate partner to be very supportive of my plan to succeed. They should be willing enough to work hand in hand and even go out of their way to customize their services to accommodate my needs.:)

Fortunately for me, I was able to find a great partner with my affiliate company and using their offerwall tool proved to be a wise decision for me...;)

Hey @teardroptony9 ! you're right, it's all about working hand in hand to ensure you and your partners succeed together. If they win, you're winning too.

Glad to hear you got an awesome partner, hope you guys are killin business together ;)

Something that I have learned and even noted is that we need to be doing a good job wherever we are because you never know. I must say that over 80% clients that I have today are as a result of being referred to by the people I have worked with. It is something that gives me joy and happiness. It also motivates me to keep working smart and giving the best quality of my work always. I have so far three networks that approached me and I have been working with them without issues.

Hey @Dr. Forum, thats crazy, 80%?? You must be doing something right man. Those are the type of stories I like to hear. If you're a competent AM, get the job done, are always keen of the goals of your affiliates. There's no way you can lose. Great share man.

MI
Back