The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do affiliates like to see in a newsletter?

hibaagha

affiliate
Hello affiliates,

I would like to know what affiliates like and don't like to see in affiliate newsletters. Also how often do you like to receive newsletters? Is monthly too often?

Any insight is helpful!

Thanks,

Hiba

Emily and Mathias could I ask you to elaborate on what you mean by "good information" and "valuable information"?

Besides promotions, would you like to know industry news, have a featured merchant section and a calender of events in the affiliate world? Or is that too much information?

Thanks for the comments! Very helpful!

If it is not going to help me move products or services, don't waste my time. Coupon codes, sales, gift certificates or a raise in the payout terms are all I am concerned with, all others are deleted immediately.

And this is from someone who is on both sides of the fence since I have a lot of affiliate and a lot of e commerce with affiliate programs.

Remember, they are just as busy as you are and wasted time is something none of us can afford.

Thanks jcokern!
It is always nice to get the insight right from affiliates themselves. I will keep all of those things in mind as we certainly do not want to spam affiliates. We are aware that they are busy too.

hibaagha,
I hope I was not coming across as rude, but wanted to let you know what affiliates are looking for, and you will probably notice that your top affiliates will be in contact with you just as much as you are with them. I guess the bottom line is that we do not want fluff, but real solutions to make all parties involved a lot of money.

Jim

No you have nailed it right on the head. In the end I think that "you get what you give" as always and affiliate managers need to give affiliates the tools to do their job well. :)
Thanks Jim, it really is nice to hear from everyone here and get all the different opinions.

MI
Back