The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What book are you reading now?

caparica007

affiliate
I am currently reading "Winning Ugly" from Brad Gilbert, just begun, but it's looking really promising, it's a book about the mental side of tennis game.

What book are you reading now?

I started reading 'The Night Country' by Stewart O'Nan a few days ago but I really can't get into it, so I've only read 20 pages or so. I think I might give up and start something new!

Right now I'm rereading the Harry Potter series, which, as you can probably tell by my username, I absolutely love. I feel like I discover something new or get something new out of the books every time I reread. JK Rowling is an absolute genius!

Right now I'm rereading the Harry Potter series, which, as you can probably tell by my username, I absolutely love. I feel like I discover something new or get something new out of the books every time I reread. JK Rowling is an absolute genius!

I haven't read a single book from Harry Potter, but I have seen all the movies. It's an amazing phenomenon Harry Potter, JK Rowling created a whole new world inside her head, wrote it on paper and they are the most sold book throughout the world... Pretty impressive.

I'm currently reading The Fires of Heaven, the fifth book in the Wheel of Time series.
It's an epic adventure type novel with several different characters' stories interwoven.

I haven't read a single book from Harry Potter, but I have seen all the movies. It's an amazing phenomenon Harry Potter, JK Rowling created a whole new world inside her head, wrote it on paper and they are the most sold book throughout the world... Pretty impressive.

And yet some people complain that kids don't read enough these days.
I think that the most important thing she proved is that kids are willing to read as long as the stories are good enough and not just some mediocre teen drama that publishers usually try to market to them.

And the fact that she became a billionaire might inspire other people to become writers and there might be another brilliant mind among them :)

I'm reading George Bernard Shaw's collection of plays. I just finished Arms and the Man and have started with Pygmalion. They are exquisitely fun and entertaining, while sending subtle social messages underneath. As for novels, I have Khaled Hosseini's "And the Mountains Echoed" waiting in the shelf. Once I'm done with the plays I'll sit with it.

I haven't read any fiction in a while. I read a lot of true crime stuff and I just finished Killing for Company which is about serial killer Dennis Neilsen. He's sort of England's version of Jeffery Dahmer (except for the cannibalism thing). Really interesting book. Some of the psychology is a little outdated (like it said he might have had autistic tendencies and it sort of implied that it was due to his mother being cold towards him, which is an old, outdated theory about autism) but other than that it was really good and interesting.

I haven't read any fiction in a while. I read a lot of true crime stuff and I just finished Killing for Company which is about serial killer Dennis Neilsen. He's sort of England's version of Jeffery Dahmer (except for the cannibalism thing). Really interesting book. Some of the psychology is a little outdated (like it said he might have had autistic tendencies and it sort of implied that it was due to his mother being cold towards him, which is an old, outdated theory about autism) but other than that it was really good and interesting.

I don't think I could read such a book, I have enough "terror" (luckily, not too much) in my life, I wouldn't like to watch the terror of others as well...

I am reading "Secrets to the Grave" by Tami Hoag. I got the hardback version on sale for $3 at Dollar General today. I got it home and realized that I have already read this title before. :frown: I might take it back and exchange it tomorrow if they will let me.

A minute ago I was reading ‘Inside Out and Back Again’ by Thanhha Lai. I just love how she courageously says in the book top that none believed her but at times she chose wartime in Saigon over peacetime in Alabama. Though I feel for her for all what she undergoes I also feel courageous how she tackles it as warrior.

banners
Back