The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are your favorite sports?

vanj

affiliate
I enjoy watching basketball, boxing, mixed martial arts, wrestling, and tennis. Although I loved these sports, I cannot play or perform in any of them. The only sporting event, if ever it is considered as such, I can adequately play competitively is chess.

What are yours?

I enjoy watching basketball, boxing, mixed martial arts, wrestling, and tennis. Although I loved these sports, I cannot play or perform in any of them. The only sporting event, if ever it is considered as such, I can adequately play competitively is chess.

What are yours?

I love watching wrestling even though people may say it is fake. Although the plots and winners may be scripted, the wrestlers DO take bumps in the ring and get injured.

I also like to watch basketball, football, MMA, UFC and baseball.

As far as playing goes, I play basketball, track and field, volleyball, soccer, and softball but its been awhile, lol.

My favorite sports are tennis and soccer, but I also enjoy watching cycling or most sports with a ball, like volley, handball or beach soccer. I play tennis, so apart from also watching it I also play it. Another big disappointment yesterday with Federer loss, can he sink any deeper?

I enjoy watching gymnastics, tennis and rugby, but I don't take part in any sports. I do like to exercise, but I prefer things like zumba, swimming and jogging - things that I can do non-competitively.

Mixed Martial Arts has always peaked my interest. I myself am a pacifist and wouldn't actually partake in the hellish affair, but it's entertaining to watch two grown men beat the snot out of each other every once in a while.

MI
Back