“Guru Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What are your favorite sports?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by vanj, Jul 20, 2013.

1. vanj

vanj Affiliate affiliate

I enjoy watching basketball, boxing, mixed martial arts, wrestling, and tennis. Although I loved these sports, I cannot play or perform in any of them. The only sporting event, if ever it is considered as such, I can adequately play competitively is chess.

What are yours?

2. AdCombo
  3. antiHERO

antiHERO Affiliate affiliate

I love watching wrestling even though people may say it is fake. Although the plots and winners may be scripted, the wrestlers DO take bumps in the ring and get injured.

I also like to watch basketball, football, MMA, UFC and baseball.

As far as playing goes, I play basketball, track and field, volleyball, soccer, and softball but its been awhile, lol.

4. caparica007

caparica007 Affiliate affiliate

My favorite sports are tennis and soccer, but I also enjoy watching cycling or most sports with a ball, like volley, handball or beach soccer. I play tennis, so apart from also watching it I also play it. Another big disappointment yesterday with Federer loss, can he sink any deeper?

5. iridescent

iridescent Affiliate affiliate

Since I've been practicing TaeKwonDo for almost 6-7 years, I am bias towards it. Hence, it's my favorite sport.

6. cefmac

cefmac Affiliate affiliate

I enjoy watching gymnastics, tennis and rugby, but I don't take part in any sports. I do like to exercise, but I prefer things like zumba, swimming and jogging - things that I can do non-competitively.

7. jaydepp

jaydepp Affiliate affiliate

Mixed Martial Arts has always peaked my interest. I myself am a pacifist and wouldn't actually partake in the hellish affair, but it's entertaining to watch two grown men beat the snot out of each other every once in a while.

banners