The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are you passionate about in affiliate marketing right now?

Alex admitad

Hi! Maybe the question is a bit naive, but really, What do You get passionate about in affiliate marketing?

I know, that we have a lot of things in life to get interested in, but we all here have the same interest which is affiliate marketing.

Tell me, what brought you here? Why have you chosen affiliate marketing? And, what are you passionate about right now?

Hi, it has been a while since i came here, but i'm still quietly a newbie, but the good think about this forum is that the resources are always growing everyday. What i'm intending to work with is app-installs, like antivirus offers, and i'm looking for good ways to handle my campaign promoting this.

I've been promoting affiliate / CPA offers for over 17 years. Not much has changed for me, I still focus heavily on PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher compared to offers that require a sale to be made.

I've been promoting affiliate / CPA offers for over 17 years. Not much has changed for me, I still focus heavily on PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher compared to offers that require a sale to be made.
Hi @eMonetize This is interesting. How do you persuade a user to fill out a form? I mean, people usually are lazy to do something if they don't see any perks behind this action

Hi @Sanshez That's good to know! I have recently heard that just in 2017 there over 90k of new viruses appeared online! I guess that antivirus installs will be always in demand.

Hi @eMonetize This is interesting. How do you persuade a user to fill out a form? I mean, people usually are lazy to do something if they don't see any perks behind this action

Because I'm promoting the specific offer to users that I know are already interested in it.

I drive traffic and build responsive email lists using fresh / targeted 3rd party email data and generating real-time, co-reg leads.

3rd party data is email leads of users that have shown an interest in a specific PPL niche or offer and have given permission to receive messages from third parties. You get the opt-in record of each user and it's 100% can-spam compliant.

Co-reg is simply where I place an ad for a specific PPL offer on a co-registration network and their publishers display it at the time a user is signing up with them and can request more info about my offer. When a user requests more info their contact info is then automatically imported into my ESP account and they are sent a message regarding the offer. Which I pay on a per lead basis.

So with the above, I am getting fresh / targeted leads specifically for the PPL offers I'm promoting. However, they are not typically as responsive as a high-quality opt-in list that you build yourself. So to compensate for this you need to work with higher volume. This is not a big deal since the cost is much cheaper and highly scalable compared to traditional list building methods.

When mailing, I skim off the top any fast-track conversions and then for long-term success, I'm always collecting opens / clickers, segmenting and removing unresponsive users...converting the leads from quantity to quality and into responsive lists. Which I then also cross-promote other offers on the back-end.

There is really more to it than it sounds, but done right it can be extremely profitable.

The most interesting thing in affiliate marketing is you get to promote big companies and products that you wouldn't be able to make.
Yes, I agree. For example, admitad works with such giants as AliExpress, Emirates, Kiwi.com and over 1600 more!
So, you actually can always switch from one nich to another, or drive traffic in multiple business niche, from a number of web sites, and work with several globally known brands at the same time through their partner programs. Regardless an option of your choice you will also be able to receive advice on how to place your ads to attract better traffic; + admitad works cross-borderly, so you will never get stucked in a single geo, the whole world is yours!

MI
Back