The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are the stable moneymaking Verticals?

Since the industry is having ups and downs what do you think are the categories of products which will last for long time and have capability to make money?

View of Veterans are especially appreciated.

The next 90 days will not be good.
If there is During a recession some people still have money and are buying.
I did fine selling luxury at a sub-market price 2008-2010 consequently I bought normal items as I HAD TO. My main expenditure was paying off my remaining debt.

Well i think in this period many people stop buying things as they are afraid of theyr jobs ,their monet with this coronavirus thing .But i think make money online niche its good now and will be great in the future as many many people take in consideration working from home ,having an online income etc

What was considered evergreen topics before the pandemic may not be, now.

You have to be prepared to pivot on a moment's notice sometimes in this industry. If there was ever a time to do that, it's now.

I agree with both @Graybeard and @thelegend - a huge portion of the population are more worried about paying rent and buying groceries than they are about buying extra stuff. They simply won't have the money for extras for a while but they will be looking at making enough money to live on and to be able to buy stuff again.

I think that, right now in these circumstances, you have to look at what people need and want in this moment. They want ways to make it through, to reduce their fears, not be bored, not get sick, stave off loneliness and depression, be able to safely interact with friends and loved ones, etc.

So, what does that give us? Just off the top of my head....

- Products (supplements, information) for staying healthy
- Gaming, streaming
- Making money from home, like @thelegend said
- Saving money
- Hope or faith based products (free app leads, perhaps)
- In memorium, remote funeral services, something along those lines
- Communication-based things that make it easy to talk to family and friends
- Anxiety and depression products/services/information
- Dating and friend accounts
- Food and grocery delivery services
- Comedy, if that were a product :D You know what they say, laughter is the best medicine

And, of course, TOILET PAPER :D:D:D

I've been thinking that a lot of what we do now is paving the way for the future, after the pandemic. Once things have stabilized, that's when all the leads collected now can pay off better.

Email marketers have a great opportunity here, to be a source of comfort and support while collecting leads. I think it could pay off handsomely in a financial way afterwards. People don't typically forget when someone is kind and a steady presence in their lives. Plus, it helps their fellow citizens during a time of crisis.

Anyway, just my thoughts on the subject.

banners
Back