The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are the most profitable offers for traffic monetization?

Kim U Liana

Hi! I have dating and adult sites. Could you pls advise me the most profitable offers for monetization mainstream, adult and dating traffic. I am really confused bcs I need the direct advertisers ( not networks). Geo: tier 1. Pls help

Hi! I have dating and adult sites. Could you pls advise me the most profitable offers for monetization mainstream, adult and dating traffic. I am really confused bcs I need the direct advertisers ( not networks). Geo: tier 1. Pls help

Hey, we have some great exclusive offers for you! We operate with dating and other offers for top Tier 1 GEOs, so we got what you need.

Take a look at these examples:

Offer ID: 1553 - MatchSniper - CPL
GEO: US, UK, CA, AU, NZ, ZA
Payout: 4 USD
Traffic: Adult & Mainstream

OFFER ID: 1976 - MilfNearMe - SOI CPL
GEO: US, UK, CA, AU, NZ, ZA
Payout: 3.4 USD

OFFER ID: 1963 - Meetem.club - SOI CPL
GEOs: US, CA, AU, GB, NZ
Payout: 4 USD

And also check our thread here on AfflilateFix for more offers - Affiliates Wanted - Affmy | Exclusive offers | In-house funnels | Solution for each traffic type

Try push ads, it doesn't eat space in your website. But earnings is decent if you gain good number of subscribers.

You can give a try and see how it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
You may also think about testing different vertical offers within your dating and adult inventory.
CC submits (VOD and sweepstakes) are easy to convert as dating and adult users are more likely to use their credit cards.
I can help you with our inhouse developed own offers if you want to check details.

MI
Back