The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are the most common concerns of SEO Beginners?

By far my experience is concern I have seen so many people recommending so many thing which cause an issue for beginner to get started with. As Google hasn't any fix pattern for ranking similarly many SEO folks misguide people to keep people away from market. No doubt there numerous trustful resources as well which sincerely share right knowledge. Cheers

So you mean, not everything that shared on Google can help SEO beginners? Yes, you are right because I can see some are just heresay or beliefs. We just need to see it for ourselves. Thanks for sharing

On Page SEO and Off Page SEO
In On Page Seo :
1. Title, Description
2. Meta Tags And Meta Description
3. Keywords
4. Alt Tags for images
5. Internal Linking
6. Robots.txt file
7. Genuine Content
8. URL Structure...etc

In Off Page SEO:
1. Social Bookmarking
2. Forum Postings
3. Local Business Listings
4. Participating in question and answer websites
5. Blog Creation and Blog Commenting
6. Guest Posting
7. Article / Classified submissions
8. Image Sharing
9. Postings on social media....etc

My philosophy has always been *follow the bot*
What I mean is: Does the bot follow your breadcrumbs and react as desired to your content?

In the end game, this is all that matters --and the only rule is that: The rules are always going to change -- evolve.

The biggest concern for beginners is probably whether they are doing the right thing or not and whether their efforts are really giving results or not.But it is a fact that seo is a long process and results are visible from 3 months onwards.

SEO needed a lot.
Off page + on page.
social media marketing.

This is accurate. I hired a web developer / SEO guy who told me the same thing. The "on-page" is important to some degree, but "off-page" carries more weight (according to him). Also, one of my colleagues works for cell-phone-list.net, and he talked to their SEO team who confirmed off page and on page are both important, but backlinks carry a more weight

Last edited:
When you do SEO you need to know how to make On-page optimization and what is it. On-page optimization is a set of measures to change the site, aimed at increasing site traffic target customers from search engines on requests reflecting the desire of customers to purchase services and products promoted by the site.

Google does not index your website.
This is the most important SEO feature of all time. Google must index your site so that your site receives organic traffic from Google. If your site is not indexed try to use site crawler this can help you with technical issues. No one will find your content organically because it is not part of the Google search index.

The first step to fixing the indexing problem is to diagnose the indexing problem.

I think the most common concern of SEO beginners is content. You need to create content which is keyword enriched in order to gain traffic and hence conversions. There are various platforms providing you with the same - Narrato.io is one of them which is quite easy to use and cost-effective.

Just put a google-analytics and bing analytics tag on the new domain -- it will be indexed as soon as you verify ownership.
Where you fall in the SERPs is dependent on the quality and the attributes (signals) of your website. Good content matters and some good seed traffic helps ... as for all the rest?
Don't drink the Koolaid err I mean SEO soup ;)
seo-cream-of-bullshit200.jpg

Last edited:
I guess preparing unique Metas for pages is most annoying for beginners. Many tend to copy their competitors and end up with copied metas and screw up things from start.

It seems to me that it’s very difficult for beginners in SEO to absorb tons of new information.
As usual everywhere, first theory, then practice. But when there is a lot of information, it is not well remembered.
If every skill were immediately reinforced by practice, it would be much easier.

There evergreen SEO and then there is 'smash and grab' SEO
If you are a n00b or a new site: create content of value and make sure your website is accessible, machine (ANSI)readable and most importantly --worth a user's time.

It seems to me that it’s very difficult for beginners in SEO to absorb tons of new information.
As usual everywhere, first theory, then practice. But when there is a lot of information, it is not well remembered.
If every skill were immediately reinforced by practice, it would be much easier.

It's the same as learning a new language
Takes time and dedication

MI
Back