The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what are the best forums for affiliate marketing??

I do not use any other forum, This is the cleanest, most helpful and friendly forum i have found.

I refuse to post anywhere else. I post on yahoo answers sometimes. But as far as forums. This is the real deal. No hype, no smoke, no mirrors. A great group of people who are trying to help each other.

jcorkern, thanks for the very kind words. I am very glad to know that we have won your respect.

Well 5Star is my favorite by far, due to the friendliness, helpfulness, and professionalism of all the members. :)

That being said, a few other forums that are worth taking a peek at to get a broader view of the industry are ABestWeb.com, affiliates4u.com (UK based) and eWealth.com is a newer one that I've recently joined.

:eek: What? You mean there are others?......Well I'll be ;)

Seriously though, I used to read a couple of others but this is the best moderated (thanks Larry) and by far the most useful I have come across. As previous posters have already said, 5Star is very professionally run and there's very little rubbish to wade through to find the good stuff.

Thanks Mo and Julia.

Mo really ,that makes us feel so good because we do try really hard. You can't even imagine how hard it is to keep all sides happy when you run a forum and yet keep the self promotion down and the spammers out. Really very hard to please everyone. Larry deserves the credit for running such a tight ship.

My style is much looser and I'm very pollyanna and would like to just trust that everyone will be honest, play fair and be nice. Well if you open the door a tiny crack the bad guys come in and ruin it for all. So I'm seeing now you just really do have to keep moderation more strict than I would ideally like to have it.

If no self promotion or hidden agendas are allowed, then we attract more of the right kinds of members that are here for the right reasons - to get or GIVE help and the true meaningful, solution-oriented discussions multiply.

Thanks for your support!

To answer the question lou2ie20 asked, I used to be active in around 40 affiliate forums. Now the only one I am very active at besides 5 Star is DigitalPoint's affiliate forum. Its bigger and more active but also much more of a mixed bag. Lots of noise to sift through since they do allow self promotion so you have to dig deeper to find the gold nuggets. But I still like it and visit regularly.

I am Larry for those of you who only know me by my username of Larwee.

I think the important thing to always remember is that it is possible to be strict but still be nice to people. There is no need to be rude. Common sense needs to be used at times as well.

The ideal situation is to have a friendly community and to have as much useful information available as possible. People deserve to be able to have access to the information they need as well as access to people who can answer their questions. We try to come as close to that ideal situation as possible.

By keeping spam and self promotion under control, our members are able to get the juicy stuff that they want.

Another thing you will get here is lots of personal attention, handled in private, when you are having problems with the forum, no matter how much time it takes. Other forums don't do that.

Thanks to everyone who considers 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums to be their favorite.

There's a few others, but you should be looking for the ratio of informed posters to random idiots.

IP:RI

The higher the first figure and lower the second, the better.

Here is pretty good for that (possibly the best). The problem I found when starting out was who to believe on forums cos frankly there is a LOT of disinformation or out of date advice at many forums. After a while you begin to see who to believe and who not to.

My advice now would be to read everything on other forums and then verify it here by asking a question before you waste your money trying it.

MI
Back