The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are the best affiliate networks/strategies?

Max120

affiliate
Hy guys,
Can you recommend any methods/networks in order to do international affiliate marketing? Do you focus on just one or two affiliate networks, or do you use one particular network for each market?

Hi Max,

It actually depends on a lot of details:
- what type of traffic do you have? (desktop or mobile)
- what model do you want to monetize in? (CPC, CPM, PPL, CPV, etc)
- how often do you want to be paid?
- how can you integrate for tracking/results? (P2P or API)
- are you looking for direct/exclusive offers or smartlinks (or both)?
- do you want a dedicated Affiliate Manager with whom you can share insight or just a self-serve platform?

And others. But these would be the best questions you need to answer for me (and other people on this forum) to be able to recommend any network.

Hi Cprian,
- I have both, desktop and mobile traffic sources
- I want to monetize the CPT(Cost per transaction)

I have no idea if an affiliate network or an inhouse solution is the better option. I already use the affilinet networks zanox, affilinet and share a sale. Unfortunately that is not realy successful. Does it make sense to use other networks in addition to the current networks? Do you have any experience/information in running an inhouse program?

Hi Cprian,
- I have both, desktop and mobile traffic sources
- I want to monetize the CPT(Cost per transaction)

I have no idea if an affiliate network or an inhouse solution is the better option. I already use the affilinet networks zanox, affilinet and share a sale. Unfortunately that is not realy successful. Does it make sense to use other networks in addition to the current networks? Do you have any experience/information in running an inhouse program?

Can you hit me by PM so that we discuss more? We need to go into interactive mode :)

I hope you would have come across CJ Affiliate platform. Formerly well-known as Commission Junction, CJ Affiliate platform offers easy comparison and segmenting different offers. It is also quite easy to find and place the tracking code on the blog. Once an offer is easy to approved to be promoted, you can then run lot other offers within few hours on the site.

Some of the Advantages of CJ Affiliate Networks are -
  • Large Partner Network with over three thousand advertising partners
  • Reliable Payments of a net-20 payment term and Powerful Reporting Options that helps in optimizing their sales performance.
However, the steep reporting makes it difficult for for beginners to get to grips with. Another downfall is the Limited Customer Support.

Hi !

It all depends on what niche you want to promote, what type of payment you are looking for, what GEO you want to target, desktop or mobile etc... Depends on lot of parameter before thinking about which advertiser you want to work with ;)

Hello, :)
you can check in an offer directory, there you can find the Network (s) that you need and grow your business, Click4ads works with more than 100 Networks, for different objectives. Also you could to compare Carriers, GEO’s and payouts, and choose the best for you.

I hope it helps ;)

Cheers!

5 Best Affiliate Marketing Strategies Guide

1. Coupons Affiliate Marketing Strategies
2. PPC Based Affiliate Marketing Strategies
3. Review based Affiliate Marketing Strategies
4. Email Marketing based Affiliate Marketing Strategies
5. Webinars based Affiliate Marketing Strategies

I normally stick with atleast two affiliate networks when I decide to run the same offer on both the networks so I can know which network is really converting good.

5 Best Affiliate Marketing Strategies Guide

1. Coupons Affiliate Marketing Strategies
2. PPC Based Affiliate Marketing Strategies
3. Review based Affiliate Marketing Strategies
4. Email Marketing based Affiliate Marketing Strategies
5. Webinars based Affiliate Marketing Strategies

I see that Review base Aff is the most popular choice that many people are using.

Hi,

Maybe you would be interested in cooperation with different networks through one platform?

Following the title of this post, and from my experience. If you are looking to earn money from affiliate networks, then You should go for incentive friendly CPA affiliate networks and even better, Cash incentive cpa networks like offerwalls.
They are the easiest to earn money with and you can start a GPT website and I can tell you that you will start earning money in no time. I learnt this the hard way.

I'm not saying Incentive friendly networks are the best affiliate networks, but they are the easiest to earn money with. Incentive friendly cpa networks provide you with all the tools you need to promote your offers and allow you to offer rewards to the users to complete the offers. What's easier than that?

With other affiliate networks, you will need to have high number of targeted traffic to get offers to convert and even at that it isn't guaranteed but with incentive offers, you can guarantee a conversion IMO. Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi friends. I am looking for a network or an advertiser that I can promote your offers to my users through postback.

Surely, depending on your niche and audience you should focus your efforts on specific affiliate programs. It is a good opportunity for you to generate earnings with a program that has custom solutions for different kinds of partners (bloggers, influencers, ppc, api integration, agencies, etc). If you are looking for an affiliate program in digital marketing with a high commission, join us! Contact me directly if you need more information, I'll be happy to help!

Hy guys,
Can you recommend any methods/networks in order to do international affiliate marketing? Do you focus on just one or two affiliate networks, or do you use one particular network for each market?

Like many of the guys said here, depending on the type of traffic you have. You got affiliate networks that specialize in mobile and some that focus on desktop. But maybe if you want to explor some offers try going to one of the big affiliate powerhouses that has a lot of offers and start understanding what works for you

Stick with who pays you fast, who replies fast, and what niche you prefer, honestly that is the best order to stick with, I have met many people who strongly prefer a certain niche or a certain offer and they won’t run anything else yet they get stuck with networks that miss treat them, that is a big no-no, you’re better off adapting to new offers and try new things while working with great people if that’s what it comes down to

MI
Back