“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What are the best affiliate networks/strategies?

Discussion in 'General Merchant & Advertisers Forum' started by Max120, Feb 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Max120

Max120 Affiliate affiliate

Hy guys,
    Can you recommend any methods/networks in order to do international affiliate marketing? Do you focus on just one or two affiliate networks, or do you use one particular network for each market?

2. Voluum
  3. Lucian BitterStrawberry

Lucian BitterStrawberry Affiliate affiliate

Hi Max,

It actually depends on a lot of details:
    - what type of traffic do you have? (desktop or mobile)
    - what model do you want to monetize in? (CPC, CPM, PPL, CPV, etc)
    - how often do you want to be paid?
    - how can you integrate for tracking/results? (P2P or API)
    - are you looking for direct/exclusive offers or smartlinks (or both)?
    - do you want a dedicated Affiliate Manager with whom you can share insight or just a self-serve platform?

And others. But these would be the best questions you need to answer for me (and other people on this forum) to be able to recommend any network.

Ben Adc likes this.
  4. Max120

Max120 Affiliate affiliate

Hi Cprian,
    - I have both, desktop and mobile traffic sources
    - I want to monetize the CPT(Cost per transaction)

I have no idea if an affiliate network or an inhouse solution is the better option. I already use the affilinet networks zanox, affilinet and share a sale. Unfortunately that is not realy successful. Does it make sense to use other networks in addition to the current networks? Do you have any experience/information in running an inhouse program?

5. Lucian BitterStrawberry

Lucian BitterStrawberry Affiliate affiliate

Can you hit me by PM so that we discuss more? We need to go into interactive mode :)

6. Oliverjo

Oliverjo Affiliate affiliate

I hope you would have come across CJ Affiliate platform. Formerly well-known as Commission Junction, CJ Affiliate platform offers easy comparison and segmenting different offers. It is also quite easy to find and place the tracking code on the blog. Once an offer is easy to approved to be promoted, you can then run lot other offers within few hours on the site.

Some of the Advantages of CJ Affiliate Networks are -
    • Large Partner Network with over three thousand advertising partners
    • Reliable Payments of a net-20 payment term and Powerful Reporting Options that helps in optimizing their sales performance.
    However, the steep reporting makes it difficult for for beginners to get to grips with. Another downfall is the Limited Customer Support.

7. Ben Adc

Ben Adc Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi !

It all depends on what niche you want to promote, what type of payment you are looking for, what GEO you want to target, desktop or mobile etc... Depends on lot of parameter before thinking about which advertiser you want to work with ;)

8. Mike Olvera

Mike Olvera Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Hello, :)
    you can check in an offer directory, there you can find the Network (s) that you need and grow your business, Click4ads works with more than 100 Networks, for different objectives. Also you could to compare Carriers, GEO’s and payouts, and choose the best for you.

I hope it helps ;)

Cheers!

9. Nagira

Nagira Affiliate affiliate

5 Best Affiliate Marketing Strategies Guide

1. Coupons Affiliate Marketing Strategies
    2. PPC Based Affiliate Marketing Strategies
    3. Review based Affiliate Marketing Strategies
    4. Email Marketing based Affiliate Marketing Strategies
    5. Webinars based Affiliate Marketing Strategies

10. KelvinSm

KelvinSm Affiliate affiliate

I normally stick with atleast two affiliate networks when I decide to run the same offer on both the networks so I can know which network is really converting good.

11. daica85

daica85 Affiliate Marketplace Seller affiliate

I see that Review base Aff is the most popular choice that many people are using.

MI