Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are some of your Pet Peeves?

hiimjeremy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Lead Barons Media
Hey AffiliateFix!!

Let's hear about what makes you guys TICK! In this thread we talk about the things that annoy us the most.

One of mine is when somebody is playing music in a car or at a friends house, and constantly switches the song without letting it finish. It drives me crazy!!!! Just pick a good playlist or station and let it ROLL! Nobody wants to hear the first 30 seconds to every Kanye West song. Just saying!

What about YOU!? :ninja:

The (non-existent) word, "Yous." Hate it with a passion. "How are yous today? Are yous ready to order?" Drives me friggin' crazy! I wanna slap the person who says it and tell them that there is no such word in the English language.

One of mine is when somebody is playing music in a car or at a friends house, and constantly switches the song without letting it finish. It drives me crazy!!!!

That's a really good one, especially when I have people in my car and they change the track on MY player.

Mine has to be when people are unable to understand the difference between "you're" and "your".

That's a really good one, especially when I have people in my car and they change the track on MY player.

Mine has to be when people are unable to understand the difference between "you're" and "your".

Another good one! Whenever I read that mistake on a website, I want to contact the owner and offer to edit his site for him. :)

You know, aside from my kids, I've never had anybody change a track or the radio station on me. Must be a guy thing.

I'm a perfectionist so I wind myself up all the time when it comes to work lol!

Cling f**king film!

LOL, that stuff's great....IF you can get it off the roll, torn and onto the dish you want it on.

Should be an Olympic event. Only a trained professional can quickly and smoothly use cling wrap. :)

Here's some help for you, K:

[video=youtube_share;zeb1svnVtCY]http://youtu.be/zeb1svnVtCY[/video]

Haven't tried these tips myself yet but I will.

Last edited:
LOL, that stuff's great....IF you can get it off the roll, torn and onto the dish you want it on.

Should be an Olympic event. Only a trained professional can quickly and smoothly use cling wrap. :)

Here's some help for you, K:

[video=youtube_share;zeb1svnVtCY]http://youtu.be/zeb1svnVtCY[/video]

Haven't tried these tips myself yet but I will.

Haha!! Nice video.

MI
Back