The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are some of the hottest products from affiliation programs?

vash

affiliate
So I have been with Amazon association and Commission Junction. I found it is hard to make a sale. Although there are always people buying all kinds of products through my Amazon links, the number of them is not great.

I wonder what's hot out there right now?

From what I heard many of you have better luck with ClickBank. The way I see it is that ClickBanks have mostly receipe/ebook type of products from never heard of vendors. How can these products from these vendors sell better than the bigger better known vendors from Commission Junction?

It is not the actual products that are better, just the method people are promoting them. For example 90% of people will get their affiliate link and post it all around Facebook, or Youtube sending people straight the sales page.

It has been proven it takes showing the same person a product 5-8 times before they purchase it.

This is why, I have found email marketing very effective in making recurring money online every month. You send all your visitors to a squeeze page and obtain their email address.

After that, you then give massive value each week for free to them, then every so often promote the same affiliate product you were before. You will see a huge increase in sales this way.

It is true it is really about how you promote your sells page. I have made great money with Amazon and I have failed many times on making money promoting them. I search for some popular brands on Amazon and look for a group of products they sell. I then start get a .com domain and then build about five articles on the group of products. Then I build a sales page and write detailed reviews of each item I put on my site, I can only add about 10 products each day because the details and reviews I write are very well written. I convert at a better rate this way and I also add fake reviews from customers that I usually copy from Amazon.

Affiliates of Clickbank are promoting digital products that customers can download instantly. Amazon and CJ do have some digital products but also have a lot of items that need to be delivered. More people are likely to spend a few dollars on impulse, or because a Clickbank seller has something they have been searching for online.

Most of the products at Clickbank can only be purchased through an affiliate link. Most items sold by Amazon and CJ sellers are available from other retailers, both online and offline.

Affiliate marketing involves much more than adding a few links and banners. As other posts in this thread show, there is much more effort involved. Digital products are big sellers online, if you can target the right audience.

There are excellent products out there everywhere. The key you need to focus on is your niche selection, and how you promote the products. This can be the difference between full time income online, to zero sales. I personally believe the best way to sell products, is through email marketing. As for niche selection, you just need to find a profitable niche, preferably where many people have an urgent problem.

As far as Clickbank is concerned, first of all, it is easier for an instant, digital, "30-60 day money back guaranteed" product to be instantly appealing and sell much better than a physical product one may have to wait an extended period of time to get. The only time you will make a sale with such platforms that sell physical products is if a visitor to your referral link needs the product and is already looking to buy one anyway. This is not always the case, of course, but it is the general fate of them. Secondly, depending on the experience of the vendor, Clickbank vendors already have their own sales page that will hype up the product to no end and seriously tempt someone to click that "download now" or "buy now" button with videos, sales copy, excellent website designs, etc. For other platforms, you usually have to do all of the presell, hyping up, testimonials and such in order to get a sale. With Clickbank, you need only do the presell, the vendor does the rest for you.

This is the case because all vendors on Clickbank are Internet Marketers dealing specifically with buyers on the internet. They know what makes buyers on the internet tick, and that is a priceless advantage that many brand companies are not truly in tune with as of yet.

What is likely the best advantage of all when it comes to Clickbank is the hoplink system. If an IP visits your referral link for a particular product even once, it is memorized in one of their databases that you are the one who referred them to that particular product. This means that if they have exited the page, come back to it a week, a month, even a year later, and purchase the ebook or subscription, you get the specified cut of that sale, a useful profit tool many affiliate platforms do not have and therefore leave their affiliates that much poorer.

The products that always remain hot are the moneymaking tutorials and weight loss related ones. It's probably always been that way, and it will most likely remain as such as well. The difficult thing about it is that these topics are so popular that they will almost always have the most people selling them, so I wouldn't advice a beginner to start selling these particular products to start.

So I have been with Amazon association and Commission Junction. I found it is hard to make a sale. Although there are always people buying all kinds of products through my Amazon links, the number of them is not great.

I wonder what's hot out there right now?

From what I heard many of you have better luck with ClickBank. The way I see it is that ClickBanks have mostly receipe/ebook type of products from never heard of vendors. How can these products from these vendors sell better than the bigger better known vendors from Commission Junction?

Hello there. I think you skipped to search first for your proffitable niche. The secret is in the lists. If you really want to UNDERSTAND the process, I strongly recommend you Chris Farrell Membership. You will save a lot of time. Good luck.

MI
Back