The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

what are best Article Submission Sites these days?

There are number of sites

ehow
seekingalpha
examiner
ezinearticles
apsense
articlesbase
buzzle
biggerpockets
sooperarticles
I checked this thread looking for answers. I have heard about some of these sites, for instance ehow, examiner, and ezinearticles, however, I have never submitted my articles on any of these sites. I have a question. Are you paid for submitting our article, do we earn money by publishing on these sites.

Some sites have this option and some are not. If you are looking for article sites those are paying their authors then try the mentioned websites over here www DOT writersincharge DOT com/websites-that-pay/.

Google penalized most article directories. Three years back if you were searching for something you'd see lots of these article directories on page #1 of the SERPs. These days you won't see any on. Sure submitting articles there will get you a few backlinks but they'll be low-quality links that would have little to no impact on your rankings.

Hmmm...I would suggest iWriter. It's a content mill site and all you have to do is sign up and you can start writing articles. You can look for specific topics and fulfil the client's requirements. If approved, you get a rating and the money that is with the article. If rejected, you get no monetary compensation and a lower rating.

Then there's ListVerse. It's one of the better paying sites when it comes to article submission. All you have to do is write a top ten article of whatever topic you want. The more unique it is, the better. You will have to search their database if it's already a topic that's written about though. You can earn up to $100 per article approved.

You can also try writing for Reddit or HubPages. They work more as a site for a lot of different niches. You can find your niche and start writing for it. Every view you get, you get some revenue from them.

Good luck!

There are number of sites

ehow
seekingalpha
examiner
ezinearticles
apsense
articlesbase
buzzle
biggerpockets
sooperarticles

I have heard about ehow, ezinearticles, and examiner. However, I have not tried these sites. Are these paying sites? Do they pay money for submitted articles. If they are paying, are they paying upfront or revenue share?

1.ehow.com
2. hubpages.com
3.seekingalpha.com
4. examiner.com
5.ezinearticles.com
6. apsense.com
7.articlesbase.com
8. buzzle.com
9.biggerpockets.com
10. sooperarticles.com
11.articles.org
12. selfgrowth.com
13.technorati.com
14. articlesfactory.com
15.brighthub.com
16. articlesxpert.com
17.artipot.com
18. pubarticles.com
19.squidoo.com
20. articlesnatch.com
21.articlecity.com
22. freewebsitedirectory.com
23.knoji.com/articles
24. triond.com
25.textbroker.com

I would love to read opinions from people that actually do this. How much money can you make? What are the most requested topics for articles? I've hear a lot of different compensations from just 15$ a piece to more than 200$, why is the difference so big? Do you have to build up a reputation first or something before you can earn that kind of money? Can you only make 100$+ if you're very specialized and knowledgeable about a subject?

1.ehow.com
2. hubpages.com
3.seekingalpha.com
4. examiner.com
5.ezinearticles.com
6. apsense.com
7.articlesbase.com
8. buzzle.com
9.biggerpockets.com
10. sooperarticles.com
11.articles.org
12. selfgrowth.com
13.technorati.com
14. articlesfactory.com
15.brighthub.com
16. articlesxpert.com
17.artipot.com
18. pubarticles.com
19.squidoo.com
20. articlesnatch.com
21.articlecity.com
22. freewebsitedirectory.com
23.knoji.com/articles
24. triond.com
25.textbroker.com

Ok, but all mentioned above artlicle submission websites are not free, let me know about free article submission websites.

MI
Back