The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What are benefit of social media site.

Social media is an easy way to learn about your audience

Social media helps target audiences more effectively

If you want to know point of business, so here few handful benefits of social media sites.
1. Increased Brand Recognition.
2. Increase brand loyalty and awareness.
3. Higher conversion rates.
4. Run targeted ads with real-time results
5. Provide rich customer experiences

Social Media Marketing is best way Promote the Business. Social Networking sites are Google +, LinkedIn, Instagram, Flickr etc.

Social Networking sites are the

1. Professional Networking
2. Real-Time Information Sharing
3. Increase Traffic

Huge benefit. Get more traffic for your website or blog site. Online Training, Online product selling, Discuss your opinion. Communicate with other.

I think the only thing I see missing from the posts above is customer management. Social media (think Twitter and FB) makes it fast and easy to respond to a customer complaint. Or compliment.

Hello Guys,

I am intersted to know about benefit of social media sites. Any body any Knowledge about this topic please share wirh me.

With thanks,

Arati

There are actually a lot of benefits of using social media sites like:

1. To make new friends
2. To connect with old friends
3. To get connected with some of the stuff you are interested with
4. To create new business opportunites (buy, sell, establish partnerships)
5. To promote your own business (provided that it is done the right way)
6. To make money...:)

At least these are some of the benefits I've experienced with these social sites...:)

Social Media Sites helps you to get huge traffic towards your websites. It also helps you to get sales and lead towards your business. Social Media Sites helps you to promote and advertise your business for getting better and positive results. :):):):)

Social media platforms are sites that have been tailor-made in a way that people from all walks of life can be able to interact and share ideas even with some cool moments. Social media sites are very important because they will keep you inform,ed through the posts by your friends for example. And it is also a platform for you to identify the target audience for the product being launched.

Your presence on social sites can create your business brand & people visit to your site. And they might buy your product/services or rifer someone.

Social sites can be used to create your business brand,people visit your site & may buy your products or can refer it to any friend.

Hello Guys,

I am intersted to know about benefit of social media sites. Any body any Knowledge about this topic please share wirh me.

With thanks,

Arati
Hi!
1) You can connect with interesting people;
2) You can create groups and share info about certain products or web sites and, thus, to grow your traffic. Then, you can monetize this traffic through CPA;
3) You can promote your online store with Social Media;
4) You can analyse interests of your target customers
and so on...

Hello guys, I have found this today on web, it may help to answer the initial question:
Top-10-Reasons-For-Using-Social-Media-1.png

Bet you meant to put something after that sentence. :D
Hi @azgold :D I have shared this infographics to show that everyone benefits from social media differently. It depends on your intentions, interests and goals, all these things can be considered as motivators. Here we see Top motivators of over 72,000 Social media users globally. They responded why do they use social media. For me this question is a bit similar to " What benefits do you expect to get from social media sites?"

MI
Back