The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What Affiliate Marketing Software is Best for You?

the best affiliate software

this site bestaffiliatesoftware.weebly.com Best Affiliate Software has the best affiliate software to make money promoting affiliate links

Nice chart.. how is clickbank software though?

I'm surprised they don't list idevaffiliate.. or..

I just moved all my affiliate programs over to JROX's JAM. It's pretty outstanding so far for a self-hosted, in-house option. It integrates with a wide range of scripts and ecommerce solutions and even other payment/aff systems (like clickbank). And has just about every feature one could ask for..

The best I ever use is Keyword Elite. I have an older version but when I sow video presentation from new one I buy it immediately and I must say that if you understand how to use it is a great PPC combat package, a real adwords competition sniper!

Not really getting a lot of good answers out there...

I won't say "best" software, because honestly every software I come across has it's glitch and down side to it. So I don't have a favorite.

I recently gave up on SEONuke because it was just to dog gone complicated. I am a really organized person so I like my writing to be formated and presented a certain way. In my opinion the best affiliate software you can build is your own meaning "do it yourself". Just simply create a map that works for your niche when it comes to networking and promotion.

Call it the old fashion way, but it still works the same. And although it may take a little bit more time, its all free.

I guess it's true, you can find things online to help with website promotion without paying. This is awesome. Thank you for sharing dumphreys.

Wow, I don't use any software. It's funny, I promote and sell all that software but haven't used it yet. I may try a few to see if my sales go up. I have access to a ton of free software but haven't really had time to try it.

Ok, dumb question here--offering notice in advance.

What is Affilitate software for? what does it do? Are we talking about website software (i.e. wordpress ect.)?

Thanks,

Keith

I would say that the wealthy affiliate tools and market samurai are two of my favorite Internet marketing tools. I also like Edwin soft products like blog commenting demon and bookmarking demon (going to checkout article demon soon also).

Those are about the extent of my tool use.

MI
Back