The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Well I finally got around to joining

KLB

affiliate
Call me slow, but even though I've known about these forums for quite some time via Sitepoint forums and Website Publisher forums, I am only now getting around to joining. My forum load is ever increasing, so I might not post every day, but I will try to contribute here on a regular basis.

My main source of income is website publishing with my primary website being EnvironmentalChemistry.com. Some will know this site as the site that "sticks a finger in the eye" of users who blocks ads by denying them access to the site when they are blocking its ads. In some circles I am infamous in other circles I'm a Don Quixote type hero. I hope here I will be more of the latter than the forumer. ;)

Hey Ken,

I'm SOOOOOOO glad you could join us. I have really enjoyed your ad blocking articles and as you know, blogged about them. So in my eyes you are a HERO! :p

Really look forward to your participation whenever you can get over here. 2 of my mods are gone to SEO conferences and I'm busy moving so it's been a little quiet here. We could use someone to liven the place up a bit til we all get back here posting. :)

I know how difficult it is to write a simple program for a guest book but to overcome adblocking I would say makes you a Super Hero :D

SV1 said:
I know how difficult it is to write a simple program for a guest book but to overcome adblocking I would say makes you a Super Hero :D
Super hero to some, arch villan to others.

Maybe so but imagine if we told those companies that they can't sell their products, or that newspapers and television can't have ads. That would be fun to see :D

banners
Back