The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Welcome - MPORT Affiliate Network Forum

Linda Buquet

affiliate
How many of you have heard of or currently work with MPORT? In case you haven?t heard the news, they are a new affiliate network that was recently launched as a division of AzoogleAds, the popular CPA network which has been voted #1 for the last two years. MPORT is also one of four new 5 Star Clients coming your way this month. I have been talking to them for some time now about some new tools that will be launching soon in Version 2. (See below.)

The team behind MPORT understands both merchants and affiliates and has built the affiliate network from the ground up to make affiliate marketing an enjoyable and profitable experience.
Affiliate support is high on their list and they want to offer you the tools and infrastructure to succeed. Here are just a few of the things that make MPORT stand out.

MPORT Affiliate Network Benefits
.:. Affiliate Payouts ? on-time every 15 days
.:. Parasite-free and committed to staying that way
.:. Datafeeds and other affiliate tools
.:. View some top MPORT merchants and offers - bottom of this page

Get all the MPORT Affiliate Network info & join here!
http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/affiliate-network.html

MPORT wants to continue to build the very best network possible so is looking for feedback and suggestions from both merchants and affiliates. A new version is coming soon that will offer even more new affiliate tools. Send your ideas and suggestions to Mitchell Richler, the affiliate manager here: mitchell AT mport DOT com

Let me know if you have any questions about MPORT or if there is anything I can do to help you be successful!

Hey mport, welcome to the forum. Signing up with your program right now. Feel free to share whatever you can about your services and our benefits :)

Mike

Hello from MPORT

Welcome everyone to the MPORT Forum!

My name is Mitchell and I run the MPORT affiliate network for AzoogleAds. I am often asked why we decided to launch MPORT. The answer is simple, we built it for our clients both affiliates and merchants. We know the frustrations of the industry and have built a network from the ground up to make affiliate marketing an enjoyable experience again.

We are very excited to be on 5Star and we are looking for as much feedback as possible. As Linda mentioned in the introduction, we want to offer the right support tools to make your life easier so feel free to make suggestions or share new ideas. We are committed to listening and working closely with you.

I look forward to hearing from everyone,

Mitchell Richler
AIM: MPORT05

Hi Mike,

I will look for your signup. Feel free to contact me at anytime and we can discuss the benefits of the network.

Mitchell

Hi Mitchell,

Thanks for stopping by to say hi and introduce yourself the other day. I'm sure some of our affiliates will have some questions or feedback for you as more of them have a chance to take a look and sign up.

Merchant feedback and questions are of course welcome too!
No set-up fee special is on until April.

Welcome...

I've sorry I missed this... new froum... I've been buried in work lately

I've known if your program for a while... and heard only good things about it...

I'll be stopping by for a closer look... and to see how I can use your program
in my network...

JOe

Hi Joe,

Feel free to contact me at anytime to discuss MPORT and how you can get invlovled with the network.

Mitchell

MI
Back