“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Weight Loss Offer with Bing Journey

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by Prakash Kumar Soni, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Prakash Kumar Soni

Prakash Kumar Soni Affiliate affiliate

Yesterday i have run Garcinia Cambodia with Bing Ads.
    upload_2017-8-13_20-55-58.png

got 0 leads. spent over $120+
    now i thinking to promote Nutrisystem offer in bing ads.
    Thank you

2. CPA Evolution
  3. shafi kasmani

shafi kasmani Affiliate affiliate

Direct linking or landing page? if direct linking will convert 10% sale only! landing page is better than direct linking

4. primalincome

primalincome Affiliate affiliate

The keywords you use were too irrelevant for your niche. They weren't sales related. I suggest you to take a step back and read more tutorials on the topic. Also, the CPC you are paying is way too high for the positions you were getting.

Try to work with a worst case scenario where only 1/100 of your visitor converts for calculating your investment. If you still can get a return then it is worth trying. From there you can start optimizing once you start seeing results.

Feel free to send me a message in case you have any specific question.

5. thelegend

thelegend Affiliate affiliate

Yea i think your mistake its the keywords you choose ,first are not buyer keywords and i think yhey are too competitive

primalincome likes this.
  6. CaramelRocks

CaramelRocks Affiliate affiliate

I don't think direct linking will convert as high as 10% especially in a vertical as competitive as weight loss.

7. atc90211

atc90211 Active Member affiliate

You have to fix up your keywords because some of them are either too broad or unrelated to the offer.

banners