The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Weekend Home Service Opportunity's

ringpartner

affiliate
Hope all is well, been too long since I posted here
smile.png

Weekend opportunity's has always been something we find is hard to run. I get it, people need the weekends to rest, hang with family, or re charge. For those of you who are interested in weekend traffic I would focus on the following offers:

Walk in Bathtubs
Handyman
Lawncare
Stair Lift

These offers do well on the weekends because they are not as urgent as the offers below. Anytime people need to have something installed (walk in tub, or Stair lift), yard work done (lawncare), or small jobs around the house (Handyman), they tend to do it on the weekend when they are home and can see the work in progress.

You may be asking "why the hell would those be different then plumbing, electricians, or HVAC" - The reason I think its different is because those services are more urgent. If your basement is flooding, power goes out, heating or AC stop working, you need all those tradesmen yesterday!

If you have any questions, or would like to learn more about any of the offers I mentioned, please do not hesitate to contact me on skype: ringpartnertaylor

Ya do agree with you. In my personal experience showing the real case study as well. Because I call these service when I am in my home and have some time in my hand. Oh, one thing you should check your image link. It looks like broken.

This is the same history about me as well. I do also prefer to call in a weekend to see everything running smoothly. Well, I'll try to target the weekend campaign and come up with the result.

Well, I have been running a campaign by generating idea from this post this weekend. Got great result yesterday about 60 clicks and 13 leads so far.

Ya do agree with you. In my personal experience showing the real case study as well. Because I call these service when I am in my home and have some time in my hand. Oh, one thing you should check your image link. It looks like broken.
Well, I have been running a campaign by generating idea from this post this weekend. Got great result yesterday about 60 clicks and 13 leads so far.
You have to pay for the calls?I don't know if I like that.

MI
Back