The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Website with Affiliate Links Journey

SV90

Good day everyone,

So I've started a new journey and it will probably take a bit of time until it starts converting but bare with me. Here are the details, I picked a niche that is quite popular and the keywords are highly searched. I hope this isn't a big mistake on my end as I'm investing quite a bit of time and money into this one. Although something I noticed was that there aren't very many affiliate websites regarding this product(mostly blog style websites) but there were several affiliate programs with different companies for this product and its sub-products.

I picked my niche and the market I want to target, I've created a website that isn't necessarily finished yet. I simply put a coming soon page with little sneak peaks of what is to offer in the future and a subscriber form to try to build hype and an audience before I unveil the website.

The website structure I am aiming for is a storefront style website with lots of images and links to the products people are looking for, but most importantly ease of navigation throughout the website. Also advertising the current sales with the companies I have affiliate programs with, trying to drive customers back.

The website will probably get a lot of traffic through SEO(hopefully) but this time I will be implementing social media and paid traffic to gain recognition more efficiently. Also paid traffic will help me gather data for my website. These are a lot of techniques I have been learning through several articles, books, affiliate fix and the members.

Instagram has been getting the most recognition so far, I really like their platform. People seem to really engage with nice crisp photos and most of my traffic is coming from there at the moment. I will probably try paid traffic with Instagram first as well as try a couple of giveaways to increase my following and subscribers on my website.

I will keep this journey updated, lets see where this takes me.

Update: 11/30/2017

So quick update maybe even some suggestions will be helpful.

The website is slowly coming together, lots of work to do in that department. I will have a better feel on how to set it up once I get some responses from some affiliate partners, never thought it would take so long for some of them.

My Instagram profile is doing okay, the follower list is growing at an okay pace organically right now(luckily there seems to be a large audience for my niche). It doesn't seem like the majority part of the Instagram audience is making there way to my website, which may be a problem, but again its still fairly new and low traffic. I attempted to run a advertising campaign to increase traffic and gather some data but my campaign was rejected due to a breach in instagram's advertising policy. I will either have to alter my advertising campaign, or find another platform.

Once I gather a large enough of an audience I'm thinking of doing some giveaways to really try to capture and expand my audience. I may also start a blog about my journey just because I'm doing it anyway. I think I should capitalize on the opportunity to do so and gather another audience especially if things go well. But I think I'll leave it at that hopefully I can launch the website soon and gather data from that.

Update: 11/30/2017

So quick update maybe even some suggestions will be helpful.

The website is slowly coming together, lots of work to do in that department. I will have a better feel on how to set it up once I get some responses from some affiliate partners, never thought it would take so long for some of them.

My Instagram profile is doing okay, the follower list is growing at an okay pace organically right now(luckily there seems to be a large audience for my niche). It doesn't seem like the majority part of the Instagram audience is making there way to my website, which may be a problem, but again its still fairly new and low traffic. I attempted to run a advertising campaign to increase traffic and gather some data but my campaign was rejected due to a breach in instagram's advertising policy. I will either have to alter my advertising campaign, or find another platform.

Once I gather a large enough of an audience I'm thinking of doing some giveaways to really try to capture and expand my audience. I may also start a blog about my journey just because I'm doing it anyway. I think I should capitalize on the opportunity to do so and gather another audience especially if things go well. But I think I'll leave it at that hopefully I can launch the website soon and gather data from that.
@SV90,
Good luck on your journey and glad to see you're going to start blog, it will help you to boost up you journey.
Later or soon, You will see output.

banners
Back