The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Website SEO

Nialce

affiliate
Hello

I'm totaly new to the whole SEO thing.
I recently made a website " Life of Dog " just got accepted on adsene after 10 times denied.
My question would be where should I pay attention on?

Kenny.

What is your market/target audience? Who's your competition? What are they doing? How do you rank against them?

I answer those questions when starting a new site. If it's too wide, & too competitive, look for a niche within the target audience, attack that & build up from there.

Hmm I guess its too competitive then, was planning to make a viral website awith dog videos and pictures. and some unique blog articles like how to remove ticks etc.

I wrote them myself by my knowledge about the stuff
Hmm but I mainly want to focus on all kind of people for adsense

Did you already add each article url to Bing/Google Webmaster Tools via fetch request? Do you have Google Analytics setup?

You should pay attention on building good content for your website and also socially promote it in various networks. This will help to generate more traffic and build your website popularity in search engines.

I bet its too competitive then, became making plans to make a viral internet site awith canine videos and pictures. And some precise weblog articles like how to remove ticks and so on.

1. Create a website/web page with rich graphics, quality content.
2. Drive traffic to that by session creation, posting relevant articles in blogs, proper anchor texting.
3. Follow-up the above steps in Search Analytics.

banners
Back