The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Website Management and Promotion

Vinaya.Ghimire

I have three websites in three different niche. How do I market my three websites so that I get good traffic to my websites? How good is it to hire a marketer?

Well, you would have to promote them individually. I would say create a separate Facebook page for all of those sites. Then you can create content for each page to promote your site. This way, you can have audiences for each niche you have. You can also do this with Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram.

As for hiring a marketer, I think if you have a budget for it, why not? It can certainly take some workload off your hands. And at the same time, a marketer is experienced and can truly promote your sites in ways that you might not be capable of doing.

You can try Fiverr, People Per Hour and oDesk for freelance marketers. They usually have affordable rates and you can choose from a lot of potential freelancers.

Good luck!

- Use SEO to increase your sites visibility in search engines. Build backlinks, etc, etc.

- Submit your site to directories.

- Promote your sites on social bookmarking sites.

- Consistently create quality content and share it often.

- Join those sites where webmasters help promote each others sites and help each other . . .

Well, you would have to promote them individually. I would say create a separate Facebook page for all of those sites. Then you can create content for each page to promote your site. This way, you can have audiences for each niche you have. You can also do this with Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram.

As for hiring a marketer, I think if you have a budget for it, why not? It can certainly take some workload off your hands. And at the same time, a marketer is experienced and can truly promote your sites in ways that you might not be capable of doing.

You can try Fiverr, People Per Hour and oDesk for freelance marketers. They usually have affordable rates and you can choose from a lot of potential freelancers.

Good luck!

It might be tiring to create different facebook pages and twitter and Instagram accounts for three different websites. However, I think it will be rewarding because the websites are in three different niche.

Since I don't have a big budget and my websites are not yet earning, I will have to do the marketing myself. If the sites begin to pick up traffic, I may hire someone through Fiverr or upwork.

It might be tiring to create different facebook pages and twitter and Instagram accounts for three different websites. However, I think it will be rewarding because the websites are in three different niche.

Since I don't have a big budget and my websites are not yet earning, I will have to do the marketing myself. If the sites begin to pick up traffic, I may hire someone through Fiverr or upwork.

Yup, that's the downside, it can really be tiring to have to create different Facebook pages and other social media accounts for your three sites. But I think it's necessary to differentiate them from each other. If you can have someone, a friend or loved one, promote the other two sites for you, that might be great.

That's a great idea. When your sites are earning already, you can broaden them or make them bigger by hiring some other people to promote them. You can even hire people to manage the site for you.

Good luck!

MI
Back