The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Website Building Tips

Dmitry.bzns

affiliate
Hey Tai,

Glad you are helping people around by sharing what you've learned. Hope to achieve similar success by following your advice. I want to start mobile marketing and have no experience in website building.

How do I get the idea of what good LP should look like without paying crazy ~$200/mo. And if there is an idea of LP to build, HOW?)What are my options:
1. Learn the Adobe Muse - how difficult is it to create an LP there, how to get graphics (icons, buttons, plugins) and coding. Is there a particular guide? In other post you mentioned a code to insert to make a page mobile responsive etc.
2. To use a WP website builder , then the loading speed will be below adequate
3. To outsource then how do I explain how a website should look, any places to find a professional web designer?

Also the question if you have a team working with you, how many)

Thanks for the inspiration you giving me, I'm sure with your little help I will make it there $$$

Cheers

How do I get the idea of what good LP should look like without paying crazy ~$200/mo. And if there is an idea of LP to build,
HOW?)What are my options:

You can use google images and for example search keywords such as android virus and android virus scan and find a few landing pages.

You can also use HideMyAss pro this is covered in the free to download Mobile Immersion 101 guide.

1. Learn the Adobe Muse - how difficult is it to create an LP there, how to get graphics (icons, buttons, plugins) and coding. Is there a particular guide? In other post you mentioned a code to insert to make a page mobile responsive etc.

Adobe Muse is easy to use and there are free video guides on Youtube and the adobe website.

You can use this code <meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1" /> place it before the </head> tag on your landing pages.

2. To use a WP website builder , then the loading speed will be below adequate

Don't use wordpress

3. To outsource then how do I explain how a website should look, any places to find a professional web designer?

You will need first spy in order to get an idea of what you want your landing page to look like.

oDesk

Also the question if you have a team working with you, how many)

I have 2 people.

MI
Back