The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Webmaster Tools showing 0 links..

amit87

affiliate
From today morning i am messed up with the Webmasters Tools as it's not showing any record for my sites, external and internal links.

The page is showing me

All pages (total links) 0
No links found
All pages (total links) 0

This is not for 1 sites it is done for all of mine sites, one of my friend is also facing this problem so i would like to know the reason for that as Google link command is showing the links for the site.

Seems like some changes taking place in the Google Algorithm this seems to be strange or may be some error of the data center.

I have a quick look into my webmaster tool and it all looks okay, you have not signed in with the wrong login credential by any chance?

I have a quick look into my webmaster tool and it all looks okay, you have not signed in with the wrong login credential by any chance?

The amount of times & near on heart attacks iv given myself doing that is unreal

The amount of times & near on heart attacks iv given myself doing that is unreal

Very true Resonate as this is very unusual thing and Temi i have signed in with the correct user name.

A sign of relief from my heat as now Google Webmaster Tools are showing all the external and internal links for my sites.

This seems to be a temporary glitch from the Google. Seems every thing to be ok now.

MI
Back