The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Webmaster dictionary added to UK Webmaster world

I've been good temi and you?

I've been spamming up Lifesupporters and getting some new members here and there. I think I'm up to 43 or 44 members now and averaging approx. 1000 - 1500 page hits per day. This month I'll surpass my target of 31,000 by a comfortable margin of 5 - 10,000 hits.

I've lucked out with a few members who believe the site is a valuable resource and are trying to bring new members in. Of course my spamspree hasn't slowed either, I'm up to about 1800 posts myself in just under 4 months. Do the math and you'll understand where my free time is going.

I still visit here every day or every few days to see whats going on but I don't always post. I really like it here and will likely always be a member.

Sincerely,

ken

Ken,
That is very nice, I am pleased you are exceeding your targets, way to go. I quite agree with your members who said your site is an invaluable resource, its is indeed. Its usually lonely and traumatising when going through some of the topics you site deal with so when people find a site like your and share things with other member I am sure it will bring them relief.

More grease to your elbow, I will pop by again too :)

temi said:
Ken,
That is very nice, I am pleased you are exceeding your targets, way to go. I quite agree with your members who said your site is an invaluable resource, its is indeed. Its usually lonely and traumatising when going through some of the topics you site deal with so when people find a site like your and share things with other member I am sure it will bring them relief.

More grease to your elbow, I will pop by again too :)

Thanks temi, you're always welcome there.

MI
Back