The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

'WebHosting' template for eSyndiCat 2.2 PRO

daniel63

affiliate
Velnet designs templates are pleased to announce a new version of "Web Hosting" template for eSyndicat 2.2 PRO version
webhosting.jpg

You can download it here

Need a unique eSyndicat theme, please contact us

This theme was created for eSyndicat 2.2 PRO version

No live preview sadly, we are actually going to stop developing skin for eSyndic 2.2 for now.
Though we have an unlimited license.... we seem to be required to have license for each preview installation .... and they don't have theme switcher so you cannot add multiple skin to one installation.
No response to our email on this subject so far at eSyndicat forum, so good luck to them.

Temi, there is a bug in the download area. Every unlimited license holder had the same problem - was asked to purchase licenses for additional domains (that includes myself).

Simon promised to change the system so unlimited license holders will be able to use the same authorization key for all installations.

Temi, there is a bug in the download area. Every unlimited license holder had the same problem - was asked to purchase licenses for additional domains (that includes myself).

Simon promised to change the system so unlimited license holders will be able to use the same authorization key for all installations.

If you open a ticket Simon is fixing the issue.

===============
temi: I have unlimited account as well ( and for some reason, I could not make the installer work)
-- don't have the time and enegy to fight with them (I mean to ask the support for help)

it kept asking for the registration and domain name.

I can give you the cpanel info and upload the files if you could help me with the
install and apply - you can get two demo sites for the two tempates..

I really like the tempates..

Stock Post, only eSyndicat can help with license issue, they are probably snowed under for now as I did not get any response to my email asking that the issue with license is sorted......
Until that is done, we are not doing any more eSyndicat stuff

The template download link is dead! Can someone update it or just send me template zip file? Thanks

MI
Back