The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Web Hosting industry and exteme use of language

temi

affiliate
Its quite interesting the languages web hosting companies use to convey their commitment or dedication, most of the time I find it childish.

The one that has always annoyed me was Rackspace promotion of something they call "Fanatical Support" I am not sure I want my server looked after by a fanatic of any shade or colour.

Today, i come across a site that calls itself "hyperactive hosting" that name does not give me comfort just like the fanatic that seem to provide support at Rackspace.

I have to admit to being a little concerned as we are going out tomorrow evening and Tracey has contracted a new child minding company called " we take your kids and randsom them back to you " I hope they are trustworthy :D

I have to admit to being a little concerned as we are going out tomorrow evening and Tracey has contracted a new child minding company called " we take your kids and randsom them back to you " I hope they are trustworthy :D

Eeek that doesn't sound good! :( I cant unfortunatly trust anyone in Gloucester with my Daughter..

Mate of mine learned to drive a few years ago.

The school was called "Impact Driving School".

To be honest, he did pass first time!

Eeek that doesn't sound good! :( I cant unfortunatly trust anyone in Gloucester with my Daughter..

us as well. the only person we have that we leave Lottie with is tracey's brother .

I was of course joking about the name of the company, the one we are using is a reputable company, they have a website and everything it is at buykidsforslavelabour.com

us as well. the only person we have that we leave Lottie with is tracey's brother .

I was of course joking about the name of the company, the one we are using is a reputable company, they have a website and everything it is at buykidsforslavelabour.com

Yeah I can *just about* trust my father in law, but then thats questionable. Id rather not leave her with anyone and Id rather sacrifice going out or what ever just to be with her! :)

MI
Back