The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Warming Up Multiple Accounts on Facebook

deftzada

affiliate
I dont know if someone already tried that. But people who works with Facebook ADS usually do the "Warm Up" of their account using Multilogin, Lauth, Incognitum and others... The question is, if i try to use TOR Browser which has anonymous and random IPs, can i do the Warm up of many accounts without getting a Block from Facebook?

IDK; What I do know; is the IP is the TOR exit node IP.
You want to keep your GEO TOR exit node IP close to the locations of the IP you used to open the account with.

IDK; What I do know; is the IP is the TOR exit node IP.
You want to keep your GEO TOR exit node IP close to the locations of the IP you used to open the account with.
Well it is something i thought, but TOR always change the IPs the moment you re-open the browser, then if i Open the account with one IP and restart TOR, i must get a block because the IP is different, its just a hypothetical situation

control the tor locations in the tor program
I don't use tor (much) but you can find open nodes and select that IP
until it is no more :p

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on using TOR Browser for the "Warm Up" of Facebook accounts. While I'm not an expert on this specific topic, I do know that using anonymous and random IPs can help avoid getting blocked by Facebook. However, it's always important to use caution and follow Facebook's policies to ensure your accounts don't get flagged or banned.
On another note, consider checking out some . They can be a great way to kickstart your social media presence without having to worry about the "Warm Up" process. Just be sure to do your research and purchase from a reputable source. Best of luck to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
When it comes to warming up multiple Facebook accounts, you want to ensure you're doing it in a way that won't trigger any red flags for the Facebook algorithm. While using TOR Browser with anonymous IPs might seem like a good idea, there's always a risk of getting blocked by Facebook.
I suggest using a VPN for each account, even if you're not changing country or region. This will help keep your accounts separate and reduce the block risk.
If you're looking for the best VPNs, you might want to check out pvaaccounts. They have a great selection of VPNs specifically designed for multiple SMM account management.
I need access to several accounts and all of the site's functions in a reliable, safe environment while I'm doing multi-accounting, and I find that a VPN is insufficient. My issue was handled through proxies.

I've dabbled in the Facebook ADs realm, and I gotta say, using TOR for warming up accounts can be tricky. It's a bit of a tightrope, you know? Facebook tends to flag unusual activity. I'd stick to the tried-and-true methods like Multi login for a smoother ride. Or, there's an option of Stay safe out there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great advice! Prioritizing account safety is crucial. Using dedicated tools like Multilogin or Incognitum can indeed be a game-changer. It's all about finding the right balance between warming up accounts and staying compliant with Facebook's policies to ensure smooth operations without disruptions.

banners
Back