The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wanted: Affiliate Program Manager - Long Term

way2tall

affiliate
AFFILIATE PROGRAM MANAGER - LONG TERM

We are looking for a person to manage our affiliate program. This is a commission-based position. The product is a health supplement, designed to help slow the aging process, and we will soon be adding a complete line of high-quality anti-aging products (including more supplements, and some beauty products as well). All products will be high-% payout products (40-75% payout). This is a great opportunity for the right person.

Responsibilities:
- Launch and grow the affiliate program
- Recruit ACTIVE affiliates and encourage them to sell
- Encourage affiliates to recruit other affiliates (2nd level)
- Address and respond to affiliate questions and concerns
- Create and/or acquire marketing materials for affiliates to use
- Decide what percentages will be paid to first-level affiliates, second-level affiliates, and yourself

Benefits:
- Work your own hours, from home
- You will receive a percentage of the gross sales from all affiliates, regardless of how they joined the program
- Most sales will be monthly recurring, which means each sale can pay off again and again for months or years
- Work with a company that is open to new ideas and suggestions

Requirements:
- MUST read and write English perfectly
- Verifiable online marketing experience
- The ability to create effective marketing materials to be used by affiliates
- Must be dedicated to the success of this Affiliate Program - we do not expect you to be exclusive, but we do expect results

Rules:
- No spamming
- No illegal or unethical practices

We are planning on using iDevAffiliate software, but are open to suggestions.

We ship our products worldwide, but currently, all product and marketing materials are in English only.

With your application, please be sure to mention any relevant experience you have, the split you intend to make (% of the commission for yourself, % for first level affiliates and % for second level affiliates), as well as how many ACTIVE affiliates you expect to sign up to the program within the first month / 6 months / year. The Affiliate Manager will be expected to grow and maintain active affiliates, and to reach the goals set above.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a commission-based employment opportunity. We are not looking to buy anything.

I believe I fit the qualifications, and I may have a few ideas as far as the implementation process of a successful affiliate program.

My email address is galejobe AT fastmail DOT fm. I will be looking forward to contact with you.

Take care.

If you are still looking for a manager, I would be interested in finding out more about the program. I don't think I can give an accurate evaluation of many of those questions without more details about the program itself. Regardless, if it's still open, I would like to speak with you about this. david.ward at gmail.

Affiliate Manager Position

Hello,

My name is Andrea Becker and I believe I am very qualified for this position. I have experience as an affiliate recruitment and activations manager at PartnerCentric and experience as an affiliate manager at Personal Life Media. Please contact me if you are interested. I have a resume available upon request if you email me at andicb_222 (at) hotmail.com.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you,

Andrea, that job post is over a year old, so I doubt it is still open and the OP probably does not check this forum any more. If it really seems like the perfect fit (even though it's straight commission) I would PM him to see if he still needs help.

MI
Back