The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Want Your Review

vamsi922

affiliate
Hi friends today I joined in one site homezwork.com. I want review about this site. Can I spend my time for earning through this site. They said they give $0.07 per unique visitor. I added my link in some ppc sites, but my money stats not changed. Are there any members who joined this site?

Hi friends today I joined in one site homezwork.com. I want review about this site. Can I spend my time for earning through this site. They said they give $0.07 per unique visitor. I added my link in some ppc sites, but my money stats not changed. Are there any members who joined this site?
Be careful man, do not fall into these kind of get rich quick systems. By having one look at that website, I can frankly say that this site is designed to get them rich, not you :)

Follow the tutorials here, read Newbie 411 guide by K, read all the stickies, join CPA networks, ask questions and interact in the forum. After that, come up with a plan and work hard, stop not till you reach the goal. This is the way to make money online, there's no shortcuts here :)

Just my 2 cent's quickly. Looking at the site in questions structure it doesn't look all that legit, the images look sourced from various search engines, and things as simple as the domain name & the constant proof or payments and amounts in "$1000's" used everywhere just don't ring true.

Its always best to do a background check on any site your looking to sign up with, a simple Google search pulls up various links some of which seem to be the Webmaster spamming videos on youtube with the links underneath, which to me is a simple indication that the sites linking strategy is one based around spamming i.e Not entirely trustworthy.

Best to always ask here and get a grasp of the sites standing before jumping in with both feet.

Good luck to you man!

banners
Back