Want a thread for your network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Any network is allowed to start a thread but you must add your details in here: Add your Network.

Once approved by admin a thread is automatically created for you and your network.

Any questions ask here, or pm me.

Hi

Actually we have just entered into the affiliate marketing .And we are trying to know about new facts and techniques for this and at the same time wants to spread our deals for having affiliates.
So what should we do for the good start.??

Thanks
Sagar Awasthi
Affiliate Manager
Vip Cars

Hey K, Can you link up with maxbounty to open a thread here. I would love to see that. Thanks

K, have you considered dedicating actual forums for certain networks with a small logo in there as the image? I believe you could charge for this and I would be happy to buy a sponsor forum. Please let me know if you would consider this?

Thanks

K, have you considered dedicating actual forums for certain networks with a small logo in there as the image? I believe you could charge for this and I would be happy to buy a sponsor forum. Please let me know if you would consider this?

Thanks
Considered it when i first came up with the idea - but our Mod works integrated with threads, i did look into adding a small icon on the thread tho and that may happen soon.

However i don't want 100's of inactive forums - i think this is better and encourages networks who are serious to post as they go to the top - although we could discuss it in the future - but i have other stuff thats coming first.

PerformDemand Network
Performance Demand Marketing LLC is a lead generation company primarily focused on the Education and Credit Financial Services markets. Our principals have decades of experience as both educators and marketers serving this vast industry. We work directly with a variety of prominent educational institutions to deliver high quality leads through our network of affiliates while also partnering with key aggregators around the world. We currently have direct offers representing both local brick and mortar institutions, national online schools and trade oriented institutions, premium direct credit cards, credit reports and credit repair firms and a number of other related areas. Our affiliate network of over 300 affiliates on an enterprise level Cake platform embedded with state of the art tools to provide maximum transparent tracking capability for campaigns. We look forward to working with all new affiliates and partners.

Check out our network at Performance Demand Marketing Affiliate Signup
Affiliate Admin can be reached at: Admin@degreejava.com
Affiliate Admin can be reached on Skype at: JSatGS
PDM-Logo-Affiliates-Linked_256.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back