The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

W4 CPA network experiences?

Dario

Who is the publisher at W4?
It is extremly hard to be approved there...

Can somebody tell me If it is worth to be approved there?
I mean my experience is telling me that Neverblue has the highest rates on offers in the industry but also...
First time I`ve ever heard about W4 was on Ivan Ong`s blog. He and a lot of his students are using W4...

Can you tell my your experience with W4? About offers,payout rates,verticals,support...

Haven't worked with them, but I heard good things and about several notable big players in the PPV scene working with W4 offers. So if you run PPV traffic is probably "the place to be". Still AFAIK, you need some experience and bigger budgets to make PPV work... probably why they're more likely to take experienced and serious people. You can tell any CPA network have certain types of offers which go great with some specific types of traffic. So is actually smart to do a little research before joining them, to know if you will get more bang for your buck with them.

Cheers & great luck :ninja:

I think with many networks...if you are having trouble or heard of trouble getting approved, try to get a dialogue going with the owner or whoever there. Maybe become active on their blog or something and reach out. Like the previous poster said every network is a little different. We focus on mainly incentive and funnel our profits into charity work and of course paying the bills no one likes to pay. I think every network has pros and cons, but getting a good mix is what its all about IMO

MI
Back