The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

VPN for Netflix

Easy Reader

affiliate
Hi guys,

Does anyone know a good VPN that can get past Netflix? I used to enjoy browsing the film selections from other countries, but starting some time ago, Netflix recognised the VPN and blocked me from being able to use it. I'm thinking of changing to a new service... any recommendations?

I have a paid subscription because it's cheap but from what I've heard from people I know, it can be hit or miss with Netflix and VPNs (in Canada). Sometimes you get through and sometimes you don't.

Don't know if there'd be one that would consistently bypass them but maybe somebody knows a pretty good one.

On the other hand, for around $8/month, you could get it legally. :)

I wasn't able to find a solution that is good enough so I just gave up searching. All in all, I can save a lot of time without wasting it on Netflix)

I used a corporate VPN who's origin was unknown for Netflix for a while -- worked fine.
Good luck finding an advertised to the public VPN that works -- or will work for long.

I've used ExpressVPN in the past for Netflix but I don't know if it still works. You should try out dedicated VPN. Those works longer :)

Well technically a VPN is against the terms of netflix so that’s why they block IPs. You can’t get banned for using a VPN though, since people could use it accidentally and some people use them for their jobs, like if they are working remotely.

Every VPN has hundreds of IPs available, and Netflix has to ban them manually so they can’t ban that many. But you may get unlucky and the more popular the VPN the more likely it has more banned IPs. Just go with a new VPN that isn’t as popular, like cyberghost

banners
Back