The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Vote for the Top 100 Online Marketers of 2009 - Thanks for Nominating Me

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I kept seeing blog and twitter posts telling people to vote for the top 100 online marketers of 2009. I just finally got around to going over to check it all out. <em>Honored and surprised</em> to find my name on the list, especially because the list seems weighted more toward big name traditional marketers and SEO gurus. <strong>Thank you to those of you that nominated me. I sincerely appreciate it!</strong>

Now it's time to head over and vote. I'm not asking for you to vote for me, of course, but I'd love to see a good representation of affiliate marketers make the final list. So scan and look for your favorite affiliate marketer, someone who has helped the industry or who has been influential to your success and vote for them. I believe only one vote it allowed. There are some very deserving industry peeps that made the cut!

<strong><a href="http://www.invesp.com/2009/top-100-marketers-of-2009.html">Vote for the top 100 online marketers of 2009</a></strong>

<strong>This is your chance to help our team pick the top 100 most influential online marketers, leaders, and thinkers. </strong>

This year we decided to let you help us choose our nominees. Several nominations were received through November 19, 2009. After reviewing submissions and with input from our selection committee, we present the nominees for our Top 100 below. Each of these individuals has provided a remarkable contribution to Internet marketing. However, we want you to help us choose the top leaders and thinkers who have changed the landscape of Internet marketing this year. To do so, cast your vote now!

Congrats Linda. :)

That's a very long and interesting list, a lot of names I don't recognize so there is definitely a new influx of talent into the industry!

banners
Back