The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Voluum and Outbrain

Bachroll

Hello. I'm trying to integrate Voluum with Outbrain to track my campaigns and its seems to be very difficult. I'm already in contact with Outbrain and Voluum support, but so far things are not clear. Outbrain uses tokens that work well with Google Analytics, but they don't know much about Voluum. Does anyone have experience using Voluum with this native network? Thank you.

Hey, @Bachroll

What kind of the conversion tracking method do you want to use? Voluum and Outbrain can be connected both by pixel and s2s. You can choose the exact option while creating the traffic source template in Voluum. Since Outbrain uses utms you will need to map them in "Advanced" section of the traffic source settings. Keep in mind that part of the parameters supports dynamic tokens, and the other part is not, so they will need to be changed manually for each campaign with the real data from OutBrain. The rough example of the mapping is presented here.

Regarding passing conversion information back to the traffic source, the only combination which won't work is postback URL (S2S) set in the affiliate network and pixel (C2S) set in the traffic source settings. Any other combinations will do the deal.

We hope it helped you to figure the things out. In case of any other questions feel free to write us down here, PM or to our support. In the last case, please, mention your username in the body of the message.

MI
Back