The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Vietnamese student trying to "make it"

Tran Le Hung

affiliate
I'm currently a 20 yo student from Vietnam, very passionate in Digital/online marketing. In fact, I have an entry-level job in Digital Marketing industry (mostly running and optimizing Facebook ads, managing a Wordpress site,..) which pays terribly (about 100$/mo). As much as I enjoy exploring the online marketing world with my job, the wage really make my living uncomfortable. And also, in Vietnam, most 9-to-5 jobs are kinda suck since our salary benchmark is a bit low :).

All of the above make me decide to start my own online business. I have read our forum's wiki (absolutely love it :affiliatefix:) and a bunch of other things about affiliate marketing in the past couple of weeks. Right now, I'm researching for a suitable niche to dive in (building a niche site/blog about it and gain traffic through SEO since from what I know, this is the most budget-friendly type of AM o_O)

Things are still new and confusing to me but hopefully I can land on a right track and pump my income to 300-500$/mo in this year. I'm glad that I find this forum before spending money on any course out there. Any advice or help is very much appreciated.:p

Last edited:
I'm currently a 20 yo student from Vietnam, very passionate in Digital/online marketing. In fact, I have an entry-level job in Digital Marketing industry (mostly running and optimizing Facebook ads, managing a Wordpress site,..) which pays terribly (about 100$/mo). As much as I enjoy exploring the online marketing world with my job, the wage really make my living uncomfortable. And also, in Vietnam, most 9-to-5 jobs are kinda suck since our salary benchmark is a bit low :).

All of the above make me decide to start my own online business. I have read our forum's wiki (absolutely love it :affiliatefix:) and a bunch of other things about affiliate marketing in the past couple of weeks. Right now, I'm researching for a suitable niche to dive in (building a niche site/blog about it and gain traffic through SEO since from what I know, this is the most budget-friendly type of AM o_O)

Things are still new and confusing to me but hopefully I can land on a right track and pump my income to 300-500$/mo in this year. I'm glad that I find this forum before spending money on any course out there. Any advice or help is very much appreciated.:p
wish you luck with this dude, you are in the right place, feel free to ask whatever you want, there are a lot of pros here to help you achieving that dreams!

wish you luck with this dude, you are in the right place, feel free to ask whatever you want, there are a lot of pros here to help you achieving that dreams!
Thanks alot man, indeed I'm having many questions right now and trying to figure them out myself by going through this forum before asking anyone :p

Hello fellow Vietnamese. I've just signed up too. It's rare to find other Vietnamese who are serious about this business. I'm also seeking financial freedom through internet marketing. Best of luck!

Hello fellow Vietnamese. I've just signed up too. It's rare to find other Vietnamese who are serious about this business. I'm also seeking financial freedom through internet marketing. Best of luck!

Wowww dude, are you Vietnamese too?? Confirm by replying this in Vietnamese :)

but $500 is very low salary...or not?

Yeah I know it's low, but I gotta stay realistic here, I have very low budget to invest. Therefore, I can't expect some huge paycheck in the first year, not to mention the mistakes I'm gonna make due to lack of knowledge and experience

In our case, the size of the investment means a lot. The more you can invest, the higher the chance to earn.
And with small investment chance of succses aro so low...
But I wish you good luck!

banners
Back