The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review VideomakerFX Review 2016

Mr. FOX

affiliate
Today I am come up with an excellent tool for lead generation. You are probably struggling with lead generation today as the paid traffic methods expensive and free traffic methods require lots of time. The video Maker FX will solve your problem.

You know YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine and video marketing is the boom in this year. But for creating the video, it required time and money. Video Maker FX solve this problem.

You can make the decent video with the minimum amount of time. This tool will move your video marketing one step ahead. People are really like explainer video, and internet stats shows that the average views of an explainer video are greater than others.

On the other hand YouTube also like explainer video, so it's great chance to get rank easily on the YouTube.

What I Like About VideoMakerFX

• Kind of cool animation for creating friendly, personable videos. Nothing fancy, you most likely have seen similar, but it’s the style that converts.
  • All the videos you create belong to you – you can do whatever you want with them, they don’t reside on an outside server, they are yours to store wherever you wish.
  • 20 royalty free music tracks to fit your audience and to help convey your message. There’s everything from typical ad tracts, light-hearted festive tunes, slow even tempo tracks, and some somewhat rap styled.
  • Over 240 animated slide scenes for creating background images and graphics.Easy to understand training, guides, a forum that I did not check out, and super support
  • Compatibility on both Windows and Mac platforms and HD image quality
It has just one reasonable price point at $27 opposed to a monthly subscription fee, although this is $10 more than I paid, so it looks like the price is indeed escalating.

What I Dislike About VideoMakerFX

If you need some adds, then you need to buy the membership which I don't like the case you have to pay monthly basis this is not one time offer.

Although the original template is enough for you marketing if you need for the additional model, then you have to buy those.

You can take a look here (affiliate link) ► VideoMakerFX ProThemes Add On - Special Offer
Or here (non-affiliate link) ► VideoMakerFX ProThemes Add On - Special Offer

Last edited:
Actually I am using this software for a month, and I think this is worth buying. I can create any video, especially explainer video in very short amount of time. I do agree with you that the monthly subscription is sucked as well as have to pay for some add-ons.

banners
Back