The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Veteran Aff Marketer - New to the Fix

Dragon27

affiliate
Hi All,

As I mentioned in the title, I’m new to the fix, but I’ve been in the game for years. I went $5K in the hole before I dig myself out and catapulted into the big bucks. Can’t promise I have anything to share that hasn’t already been covered, but happy to engage, answer questions, and exchange ideas.

B. Anthony aka Dragon27

Q. Did you learn a lot for $5K in-the-hole in the beginning? That is what matters really.

How many people assume large debts for college educations? Think of it that way ;)

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I went $5K in the hole before I dig myself out and catapulted into the big bucks.

That is something newbie affiliates often don't understand - learning through action and investment.

Can’t promise I have anything to share that hasn’t already been covered, but happy to engage, answer questions, and exchange ideas.

I'm sure you have a lot to offer. We're looking forward to your posts and threads, even if it's just moral support for a floundering member.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Thanks for the welcomes everybody! I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that getting started is a long uphill battle. It’s like putting together a puzzle without a picture of the finished product to reference. And you’ll find a million offers for help from others and online tools that promise to automate x,y, and z, but in the end it’s every man and woman for themself. They’ll put small parts of the puzzle together for you, but they’ll also intentionaly leave key pieces out or mislead in order to make their own commissions. I hope this doesn’t come across as jaded because you CAN get through it if you’re resilient. That’s my $5k worth of wisdom to any noobs out there. For the veterans - the only constant is change and you need to be mentally prepared to continuously adapt.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcomes everybody! I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that getting started is a long uphill battle. It’s like putting together a puzzle without a picture of the finished product to reference. And you’ll find a million offers for help from others and online tools that promise to automate x,y, and z, but in the end it’s every man and woman for themself. They’ll put small parts of the puzzle together for you, but they’ll also intentionaly leave key pieces out or mislead in order to make their own commissions. I hope this doesn’t come across as jaded because you CAN get through it if you’re resilient. That’s my $5k worth of wisdom to any noobs out there. For the veterans - the only constant is change and you need to be mentally prepared to continuously adapt.
that's true.
tell me how much did you made investing that 5k ?.

banners
Back