“Adsterra”/ “CPA
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Very low traffic volume (pop ups)

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by Anirudh, May 6, 2019.

1. Anirudh

Anirudh Affiliate affiliate

I recently registered myself on popads dot net, and I decided to start with Indian traffic as i had a decent converting offer, but I was shocked after seeing the traffic volume from India, without ANY filters, it estimated 1000 impressions per day and I couldn't find US or UK in popads, am I on the wrong network or am I doing something wrong?

2. Voluum
  3. LandingTrack

LandingTrack Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

hey @Anirudh ; PopAds has tons of Desktop Traffic but still they do have mobile; so I will recommend to you to check again :) ; also when posting it will help us to understand more what's going on if you give more details, example: is it Mobile? Adult? Browser etc...

tyoussef likes this.
  4. Anirudh

Anirudh Affiliate affiliate

I chose desktop and my campaign wasn't adult

5. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

1,000 popads is a very small number to start with.
    Where did you send that traffic; to your landing page or to the offer's landing page?

What makes you think that offer converts well and especially with traffic from the country of India?

I have sent 500-1000 pops just to test a landing page for;
    1. user actions and affinity; and
    2. page load issues; and
    3. traffic network quality
    I wasn't surprised with no conversions -- in fact I would consider any sales conversions as anomalous
    Maybe 10% of Indian desktop traffic MIGHT buy something. That doesn't mean much -- maybe the best you can hope for is 10 or 20 out of 1000 making it to the end of your funnel and 2% of those actually converting to revenue.

(((1000)*.015)*.02)

You might get 1 sale with 4K pops
    **your results may vary

6. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

uk and usa they are not available in the new accounts, try to contatct them.
    maybe you have some limitation or something like that.

7. adda_da

adda_da Affiliate affiliate

I personally had offers that converted very well in popads at certain moments in time, but recently I alternated it with popcash. Works well for me (have tons of traffic from IN, ID, US, GB, etc starting with low prices) and I am happy because they have the conversions tracker and I can see exactly what sources can be added to the whitelists. If you're in the mood, give popcash a try. Also, you can ping the popads support team for further clarifications regarding their traffic flow.

MI