The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Very low traffic volume (pop ups)

Anirudh

affiliate
I recently registered myself on popads dot net, and I decided to start with Indian traffic as i had a decent converting offer, but I was shocked after seeing the traffic volume from India, without ANY filters, it estimated 1000 impressions per day and I couldn't find US or UK in popads, am I on the wrong network or am I doing something wrong?

hey @Anirudh ; PopAds has tons of Desktop Traffic but still they do have mobile; so I will recommend to you to check again :) ; also when posting it will help us to understand more what's going on if you give more details, example: is it Mobile? Adult? Browser etc...

hey @Anirudh ; PopAds has tons of Desktop Traffic but still they do have mobile; so I will recommend to you to check again :) ; also when posting it will help us to understand more what's going on if you give more details, example: is it Mobile? Adult? Browser etc...
I chose desktop and my campaign wasn't adult

1,000 popads is a very small number to start with.
Where did you send that traffic; to your landing page or to the offer's landing page?

What makes you think that offer converts well and especially with traffic from the country of India?

I have sent 500-1000 pops just to test a landing page for;
  1. user actions and affinity; and
  2. page load issues; and
  3. traffic network quality
I wasn't surprised with no conversions -- in fact I would consider any sales conversions as anomalous
Maybe 10% of Indian desktop traffic MIGHT buy something. That doesn't mean much -- maybe the best you can hope for is 10 or 20 out of 1000 making it to the end of your funnel and 2% of those actually converting to revenue.

(((1000)*.015)*.02)

You might get 1 sale with 4K pops
**your results may vary

I recently registered myself on popads dot net, and I decided to start with Indian traffic as i had a decent converting offer, but I was shocked after seeing the traffic volume from India, without ANY filters, it estimated 1000 impressions per day and I couldn't find US or UK in popads, am I on the wrong network or am I doing something wrong?
I personally had offers that converted very well in popads at certain moments in time, but recently I alternated it with popcash. Works well for me (have tons of traffic from IN, ID, US, GB, etc starting with low prices) and I am happy because they have the conversions tracker and I can see exactly what sources can be added to the whitelists. If you're in the mood, give popcash a try. Also, you can ping the popads support team for further clarifications regarding their traffic flow.

MI
Back